5.0 out of 5 stars I would thoroughly recommend it!
We were having a European Languages Day Food stall at School and was looking for something to decorate some fairycakes I was going to make and these were absolutely perfect! I ordered them on Tuesday and they came through my letterbox on Wednesday!
Published 22 months ago by satkuru maheshwaran

Published on 1 Jun. 2012 by Mrs C

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible product.... Does not contain all the flags in picture, 1 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Amscan International Flags Food Picks (Toy)
I ordered this product in advance of the Olympic celebrations in hope that it would be as described... On arrival only one GB flag,one USA flag and no Germany flag.... I had brought this especially for the German and GB flags...( as we will be entertaining some German friends)....the pack consisted of mainly French, Italian and Swiss flags....do not buy this if you want a flag selection...very poor quality product and not worth the hassle for a refund.

2.0 out of 5 stars not great, but cheap I guess, 25 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Amscan International Flags Food Picks (Toy)
There were not even an equal amount of each flag. So one might end up with a German flag and 12 USA flags. Not great when hosting a Eurovision party.

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless!, 18 May 2013
This review is from: Amscan International Flags Food Picks (Toy)
Bought these for Eurovision. There are only six different flags in a pack of fifty and most are American! Hardly an international collection at all as the world is made up of more than five countries!!

5.0 out of 5 stars I would thoroughly recommend it!, 27 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Amscan International Flags Food Picks (Toy)
I got 5 flag picks of each country - all European apart from America (so just left them out for another day!). Got many admiring comments! Will definitely use this company again.

1.0 out of 5 stars pathetic, 5 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Amscan International Flags Food Picks (Toy)
description not clear enough. Would not have bought them if it had been. Definitely not worth five quid. Oh well

3.0 out of 5 stars Information on packet states.. 10 Different Countries. ..., 4 July 2014
This review is from: Amscan International Flags Food Picks (Toy)
Information on packet states..10 Different Countries. USA, FRANCE, GERMANY, SWEDEN, AUSTRALIA, UK, GREECE, SWITZERLAND, DENMARK and ITALY. 2.5 in (6.4 cm)
All flags present except the French flag.
Lovely quality to the flags but I think the seller could be more specific in its description of the product and acknowledge the obvious discrepancies.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very useful item........., 26 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Amscan International Flags Food Picks (Toy)
Very useful product which I used for flower arrangement display linked to Olympics. Won 3rd prize at local competition.
A lot of repeats in the pack which I just left out and will use on another occasion.
Thought it was value for money product.Would use this company again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful for decoration, 26 April 2015
This review is from: Amscan International Flags Food Picks (Toy)
These flags are quite small but I knew that from previous review and for the price this was acceptable. I wanted them to decorate an Easter Bonnet (theme - Jesus told us to love one another) and they were ideal for this. They are also ideal for sand castles.

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed., 23 Oct. 2014
Mrs. R. Dunn (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Amscan International Flags Food Picks (Toy)
They were much smaller than I was expecting and I was also expecting more countries. There are 8 sheets but they are all the same and I needed to have a larger variety of countries. Disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 19 April 2013
This review is from: Amscan International Flags Food Picks (Toy)
Bought these for my Eurovision party, USA had to be left out but the rest were perfect, very happy that Sweden was included, being this years host!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›