5.0 out of 5 stars A gentle, loving, way to solve your child's sleep issues
Our 15 month old son has had difficulty sleeping since infancy. He suffered from acid reflux, regular runny noses and ear infections for several months as a baby and this had an impact on his ability to sleep well. He would scream when laid down in his cot and although he would quieten when lifted, he would then fight sleep for hours until he was so overtired, it was even...
Published on 2 Aug. 2005 by FHadden

3.0 out of 5 stars reassuring
i bought this book because i was beginning to wonder if there was ever going to be a time when my breastfed 21/2 year old was going to go to sleep by himself and sleep peacefully until i arrive to go to bed. some evenings it felt like more of an issue than others, and then it really did become quite wearing.
i didn't like pantley's previous book on babies as i found...
Published on 11 July 2005

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, 22 Mar. 2010
Brilliant and varied ideas for helping baby with no cry-it-out methods. A must for attachment-parents!

3.0 out of 5 stars Basic book -- simple ideas, 20 Feb. 2012
The book might be okay for someone with a younger child, but I found it too basic and simple. My daughter is five and so sleep issues are ongoing. I prefer to have a more stimulating read, rather than a list of simple solutions. There tone is nice -- the author doesn't preach.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 May 2015
Great help

5.0 out of 5 stars a calming reading, 14 Nov. 2011
Sev (Leicester, UK) - See all my reviews
Really useful book with methods that are corresponding more to my way of dealing with children needs (I could simply not apply the "cry out" Gina Ford method). A lot to read though, have not finished yet but what I have read did reassure me lots and did give me much more confidence with my child's sleep problems (especially the sleep-breastfeeding association). It is a slow process for new sleep routine habits to be in place. I love this book because it is dealing with toddler's sleeping difficulties, it gives examples of other toddlers situation and give so many different "help tools" to try on.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good book, 16 Mar. 2013
This review is from: The No-Cry Sleep Solution for Toddlers and Preschoolers: Gentle Ways to Stop Bedtime Battles and Improve Your Child's Sleep (Pantley) (Kindle Edition)
Lots of interesting things, learned alot of good good tip. I think as with most things there are points to use and take away and things that just wouldn't work for my family. We are putting into practice some of the ideas and have yet to see results

2.0 out of 5 stars was anticpating more, 18 Mar. 2014
this book didnt tell me anything new, was expecting better, after reading the reviews. perhaps my child just doesnt need sleep

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 5 April 2015
Wasn't impressed, doesn't go into enough detail what to do

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for Me, 21 Oct. 2013
This book isn't for me. I have 3 kids and a very busy lifestyle. I also want a little bit of a life for myself. I think her solutions may work for some people but just not our current set up.

1.0 out of 5 stars android, 10 Sept. 2011
I tried to view the sample on my android kindle ap and I couldn't read the tables which are referred to as the print is too small. Annoying as I would have downloaded it otherwise.

1.0 out of 5 stars American Namby Pamby rubbish!, 6 Feb. 2010
S. Cartwright - See all my reviews
I bought this after my 23 month old daughter suddenly stopped sleeping through the night having slept like an angel since 8 weeks. There was no support worth trying. I didn't want to read about Mommy, diapers and pacifiers! Just didn't suit my style at all!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›