5.0 out of 5 stars Legendary comfort - as you always get with Merrell
I used to work as a salesperson for an outdoor company, and Merrell was a big part of our inventory.

Published 1 month ago by Chris Donnelly

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Heavier than I'd like, but otherwise fine.
Published 11 days ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Legendary comfort - as you always get with Merrell, 1 April 2015
This review is from: Merrell Siren Sport Gore-Tex®, Women's Trekking and Hiking Shoes, J13190, Dark Grey, 7 UK (Shoes)

Bought these for my mother, who has fibromyalgia/ME and arthritis, with very painful feet. Usually she would shuffle around in shoes, but after convincing her to wear these, her pace has sped up, she feels less tired, and far less fatigue from her feet and legs, and was even caught leaping out of a van front seat casually without a second thought (previously this would be quite a drama).

Merrell have legendary comfort (I wear them myself and refuse to go back) and durability, and with Goretex lining, these shoes are fully waterproof. The Vibram sole lasts wonderfully long (after 2 years I bought more for her), and the lacing system is very supported.

The shape of the shoe allows for great comfort and long distances (the slight upturn of the front can apparently increase efficiency in walking by 5% as I was told). These are great shoes, from a tremendous brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars at least my 8th pair and I still love them!, 24 Nov. 2013
no shoes are better in my opinion for outdoor loving women everywhere!
They are pretty light weight for a waterproof shoe, look cool (I wear mine out and about in the wet/mud/rock and also in town).
They are really comfy. Have great soles (unlike alot of merrell shoes) which are really grippy and adaptable.
The only slight niggle I have with them is that they wear out in the same place every time- the rubber on the top peels back, and the seal joining the sole to the fabric splits letting in the water.
That said, it takes a good year of wearing them every day in the worst of conditions to make them that way so can't complain too much!

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and practical, 21 Oct. 2014
This is my fifth pair of Merrell Siren Sport shoes. I wear them all the time, they are so practical and comfortable. The Goretex waterproofing means they are perfect all weather, work and walking shoes. Be aware that the sizing is smaller than other shoes, I take a size 6 or 39 usually but a size 7 in the Merrells.

5.0 out of 5 stars Merrells......excellent product and transaction., 26 Nov. 2012
M. Allan (Newark on Trent, Notts. UK.) - See all my reviews
I have had this style of Merrell shoes before and saw no reason to change to any other make or design. Eight years with last pair.......comfortable and waterproof. But, I had not bought footwear on-line before ( hassle of returns etc) but decided to take a chance. All good. Delivery, product, service. Shoes are as I had hoped for - good fit etc. Very pleased indeed. ....and now for some serious Derbyshire striding.......

4.0 out of 5 stars Bit stiff..., 28 July 2014
I bought these to replace a three year old pair of the same make and style. They fit a little large (only just), but my biggest gripe, as others have noted, is how stiff they are. I'm sure this will wear off as they break in, but it does make you feel a bit like you've got light-weight clodhoppers on your feet. Not had a chance to test out the GTX aspect as we've had a dry spell recently. Still, very good shoes, as Merrells always are. If they're anything like the two previous pairs I've had, they should last 3 or 4 years before they need to be replaced.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent shoe, 24 Mar. 2013
Had not ordered shoes online before - but after my local store never having my size in stock, decided to try it.
Was very pleased - shoes arrived the following day and were so comfy from day one - didn't need wearing in - not
a blister or rub in sight.
Really pleased - as I needed a shoe that could be worn for dog walking several miles every day - and these certainly meet
that mark.
Would recommend them anytime.

4.0 out of 5 stars Get a bigger size!, 18 Feb. 2013
R. Jordan (Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews
Well-made shoes from a good manufacturer. Sadly I had to return them as the size 7 was too small for my 6.5 size feet. I'd recommend ordering a full size up from your normal size, especially if you plan to wear thickish socks with them. Merrell say they feel small because of the Gortex lining.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, 7 July 2014
Love these trail shoes. My second pair in about five years, only because I wore daily in mountains for about three of those years, and destroyed last pair when using a garden spade. Think the back could come a little higher for support as sure they used to. Still love. Seller prompt.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hiking shoes, 11 Sept. 2013
These are fantastic walking shoes, I wore out my previous pair, the cut has been altered slightly so it is a little lower around the ankle and the lacing is looser. I preferred the tighter lacing on the previous design but still a fantastic hiking shoe

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 17 Feb. 2010
Mr. P. J. Bell (Cyprus) - See all my reviews
Ordered them and came within 4 days and a good quality shoes and fit for use for walking on unmade tracks.