5.0 out of 5 stars Shockingly good!
Does what it says on the box. Very good. Works every time. Not as strong as the hand held ems.
Published on 17 Mar. 2013 by Max DetheridgeSmith

1.0 out of 5 stars Really Poor Quality- AVOID
I spent a little while gathering opinions on the use of EMS' as I am a young very healthy male and questioned the benefit.

In terms of results- Yes, it works and you will quite quickly see an improvement in your strength and muscle definition.

Published on 16 July 2013 by Paul Sunderland

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Really Poor Quality- AVOID, 16 July 2013
This review is from: Bodi-Tek Ab Builder (Sports)

BUT , the build quality of this product is diabolical! I feel that I completely wasted my money and would warn anyone reading not to do the same.
Firstly, the connector jack has to be forced into the little oval controller as the plastic is too fat.
However the main issue comes in the pads. The adhesive loses its 'stickiness' after only a couple of uses and the cables are not long enough between the two pads; this means you cannot even move, let alone, exercise when they are on, or they will fall off. The worst case is if one falls off and all the electricity is channeled into the remaining pad giving you a powerful shock.
The power through one pad also depends on how well it is stuck on. One pad my be pressed closer and be quite painful, while the other is barely on and has little affect.
Because of the adhesive issue, you will be continually pushing the pads back on and it is impossible to get an 'even' power distribution and workout.
You can order 'permanent pads' but these are £13 and, frankly, after the quality so far I wouldn't trust that it'd be a wise investment. You would be better off spending a little more (or maybe less!) , money from the start and getting a sturdy product, that will not inflict pain and can be used to support you other exercise .

I hope this advice helps you in your decision.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bodi-Tek Ab Builder, 6 July 2009
S. Wong - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bodi-Tek Ab Builder (Sports)
The item itself works well, however I have a problem with getting all 8 pads working simultaniously

I contacted bodi-tek and they gladly sent me some new cables, but it's still the same, I think it is the control, however it's too late for me to return it and report faulty

3.0 out of 5 stars ab builder, 4 Sept. 2009
T. Mahal (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bodi-Tek Ab Builder (Sports)
The quality of the product is not great after 4 weeks the wires have stopped transmitting and the only way to make it work is by moving the wires around every 5mins
however i rang the company and they said they would send me out another set of wires and were very helpful

2.0 out of 5 stars Body hair???, 12 July 2013
Mr. B. A. Merrick "BRETT MERRICK" (Blandford forum, Dorset, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bodi-Tek Ab Builder (Sports)
This product is ideal for individuals who do not have any chest or body hair. If you have even the smallest amount of hair on your body you will find that the pads do not stick to you properly and often fall off.

The power strength is fine and after a while results are visible......but as with all these types of products for best results you must diet and exercise frequently as we'll.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the best, 7 Jan. 2011
Amazon Customer (Stevenage, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bodi-Tek Ab Builder (Sports)
my first one broke, and it took months to sort out a replacement however the company tried to help the best they could, may have been a royal mail error.

anyway apart from breaking down you will also find that the quality of the pads is not great either and the perminate ones cost extra from the bodi tek website.

I didnt notice much improvement anyway and I used it 24/7 for about 4 months.

5.0 out of 5 stars Shockingly good!, 17 Mar. 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars No longevity, 20 Nov. 2009
This review is from: Bodi-Tek Ab Builder (Sports)
Me no like this product much. It's one of those 'use for a while then toss away' jobs. The item does give out fairly strong electrical pulses so there is no weakness there. In fact if you put it up to highest setting you will be in a fair amount of pain and I have done that accidentally.

So yes the product works but only for a while as the pads lose stickiness. I was skeptical when I bought this as to how the pads were going to remain sticky for a good length of time. Well guess what?!! They don't! Within about 4 uses the pads would only stay on if you reclined slighty. You certainly would not be able to walk around. Buying replacement pads every week for me is out of the question. I'm beginning to wonder if an ab belt is a better choice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 28 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Bodi-Tek Ab Builder (Sports)
Item was in superb quality. Every accessories are brand new and the product does what it says in the description. Item arrived on time. Overall very pleased with seller as there were no disappointments.

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy, 8 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Bodi-Tek Ab Builder (Sports)
this is just a s they say on the web help tuck tummy upper legs it does every thing you need it to but remember you have to exersize as well as using this

3.0 out of 5 stars works well.., 20 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Bodi-Tek Ab Builder (Sports)
It arrived promptly.. I do like this product but its too much hassle with all the different wires.. Overall it does what it says...

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›