5.0 out of 5 stars Abtec belt -Pink
Really worth the money its brilliant and easy to use. I have recently had a baby and i think it has made a difference to my muscles and skin. All i would advise to make life easier is to buy extra conducting gel.
Published on 22 Nov 2011 by Sunlight

1.0 out of 5 stars Worked for only 1 month
Published 4 months ago by Darius

5.0 out of 5 stars Abtec belt -Pink, 22 Nov 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Bodi tek 5 star, 3 Sep 2013
This review is from: Bodi-Tek Abtek Belt (Sports)
Excellent belt for people who don't have time to use the gym wear it while working cleaning the house etc cheap but very effective

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Belt. Easy to use., 7 Nov 2008
J. Edwards (Crawley, West sussex.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bodi-Tek Abtek Belt (Sports)
I've been using this belt for a week now & can already see a difference in my stomach.You do need a lot of conductive gel though to make it a comfortable work out, so i recommend getting extra in as the initial tube
only lasts a week.
Great product & easy to use.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fab Abs, 6 Mar 2008
Miss Parris "MeMeMe" (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bodi-Tek Abtek Belt (Sports)
I got this belt about a week ago and I've been using it as instructed and I have to say I LOVE IT.

It has 6 different settings that all feel very different, ranging between having an uber workout (it actually aches and feels like your doing mega sit-ups) or a soothing massage that relaxes you and tones you at the same time.

As it's only been a week I can't say there has been an incredible inch loss, but my tummy is definitely looking more toned and shapely, the skin is tauter and overall looks a lot more flat. I personally have a lot of work to do in that area so it'll take a while, but if this first week is anything to go by then I should have a relatively toned tum in no time.

There's only one thing I would complain about and that's that they could have supplied the belt with a larger tube of conductive gel. It's a fair size, but if you are to use it every day as instructed and want to get the most effective results (without possible burns) then the amount supplied probably wont last very long.

However, this belt is a BARGAIN for the price, considering there are similar things on the market for triple the price, AND it works. A great buy in my opinion.

NOTE: I've been using the belt in conjunction with regular cardio workouts, so don't expect amazing results if you're just using the belt alone.

1.0 out of 5 stars Worked for only 1 month, 12 Aug 2014
This review is from: Bodi-Tek Abtek Belt (Sports)
Got this product on 8th July 2014 and by 10th August 2014 (1 month), the product had stopped working completely. Unfortunately I couldn't return it because of the 30 day return policy. It's as if the product has been programmed to work for only a month! If you are rich enough to spend that much on a product that would work for only 1 month, go ahead; otherwise stay clear!!! I'm talking from my own experience.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, 3 Sep 2013
This review is from: Bodi-Tek Abtek Belt (Sports)
Product does what it claims to do.
I have had several of these items & this is is one of the best I have used.
I would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars belt, 1 Mar 2014
This review is from: Bodi-Tek Abtek Belt (Sports)
Use this with sit-ups and you will feel firmer, and if you wear it whilst drinking a beer you don't feel as guilty.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very effective, 5 July 2012
Ms. Cho Hmone - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bodi-Tek Abtek Belt (Sports)
It is very easy to use and i do around 30 mins everyday and i walked around when i was wearing it. I can see the effective even within a week and reduced 1 inche and it even motivated me to do some exercise like walking or dancing while wearing it :) love it

5.0 out of 5 stars toning belt, 1 Jun 2014
This review is from: Bodi-Tek Abtek Belt (Sports)
ordered one day delivered next day very good, very easy to use not as painfull as i thought good in fact, the gel you get is not that big wont last that long so order more in all very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 6 Feb 2014
This review is from: Bodi-Tek Abtek Belt (Sports)
Owned another well known brand of ab toning belt a few years ago but didn't get custody of it after my divorce. Bought this not expecting it to be as good, how wrong could I be.
This thing is great, 6 different programs, 10 intensity levels, only thing it's missing is a timer.
Can't wait to get my 6 pack : )

Bodi-Tek Abtek Toning Belt - Black