5.0 out of 5 stars A perfect entertainment for kids and their parents, 11 Jun 2010
This review is from: Thomas The Tank Engine And Friends: Classic Collection - Series 6 [DVD] (DVD)
I have not much to say, because I've already purchased many "Thomas and friends", and I don't want to keep repeating the same praises...The kids and I love this excellent series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thomas the Tank Engine, 22 Dec 2009
P. James - See all my reviews
I bought this DVD (along with series 1-5) for my son's second birthday and he absolutely loves it. The stories are as enjoyable now as they were back in the 80s when they were first televised (and in the story books before that). As with everything, the Thomas stories have evolved with the introduction of new characters and more up to date language in places. Highly recommended for little'uns and nostalgic parents alike.

5.0 out of 5 stars thomas series 6 and the great discovery, 23 Feb 2009
Aa Fielder (essex uk) - See all my reviews
all series of thomas are great so is the great discovery. i have never been dissapointed with thomas.

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves Thomas, 26 Nov 2008
C. Murphy (Bath) - See all my reviews
My son loves watching Thomas and friends, he has managed to watch six series so far with series 7 & 8 coming from santa claus. One thing we did notice was that th first episode on the disc is in the wrong place within the storyline order. eg. Harvey the crane engine suddenly appears at a mishap in the first episode on the disc and yet in the third episode the fat controller is watching him being uloaded from a ship and welcoming him to Sodor. Otherwise Thomas keeps my son occupied for ages.

Thomas The Tank Engine And Friends: Classic Collection - Series 6 [DVD]