4.0 out of 5 stars Surprise!
Published on 6 April 2008 by MayGoodComeToUs

3.0 out of 5 stars Huh?
Published on 11 Dec. 2010 by Twilight princess

4.0 out of 5 stars Surprise!, 6 April 2008
MayGoodComeToUs (Rome, Lazio, ITALY) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Last Time [DVD] [2007] (DVD)
I was not expecting much. Actually, I had never heard of this movie until I saw it in my video store. But I should have known...Brendan Fraser is, as always, brilliant, as is Micheal Keaton...Brendan does his usual "goofy guy" act but, without giving too much away, can we trust that to be the truth? Keaton's character is also multi layered...The female lead's character is not as well done, to my mind but, no matter, the actress does a fine job nonetheless. Definitely worth your time and money.

4.0 out of 5 stars THE LAST TIME, 13 Dec. 2011
This review is from: The Last Time [DVD] [2007] (DVD)
A film for people who like twists and turns, but very easy to get what is going to happen. Good acting by all concerned.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 Oct. 2014
all good, arrived promptly

3.0 out of 5 stars Huh?, 11 Dec. 2010
This review is from: The Last Time [DVD] [2007] (DVD)
I'm a big Brendan Fraser fan, more for his looks than his acting, so i have to say the only reason i brought it was to see him. I've seen almost all his films and this has to be one of the worst performances his given. In most of his other films he plays the goof and this was more of a serious role but in some scenes i could see the goofiness coming through where it wasn't appropriate. I have to say the that i thought Michael and Amber played there parts very well for the most.

In regards to the story, i don't think it had enough depth to it justify being a movie even after the twist. But i enjoyed the eye candy so I was happy watching.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!!, 20 Feb. 2013
This review is from: The Last Time [DVD] [2007] (DVD)
Brilliant performance. Will definately recommend this film to friends and family. I never stopped watching it once i started. What a film.

1.0 out of 5 stars boring!, 21 Aug. 2012
This review is from: The Last Time [DVD] [2007] (DVD)
Im a big michael keaton fan but i found this film so boring and his performance in it seemed average compared to most of his other films, the only parts i enjoyed were the love scenes, for a 60 year old he is still looking very hot lol!

The Last Time [DVD] [2007]
The Last Time [DVD] [2007] by Michael Caleo (DVD - 2007)