5.0 out of 5 stars This really works.
This stuff is great. My wife and I use it on ourselves and our four children and none have us have burnt in the last three years of summer holidays. It is great to be able to relax and not have to worry about the kids burning when they come out of the pool or are playing on the beach as it does not rub off like sun creams do.
We all apply it in the morning after...
Published on 25 Mar 2008 by Kindle Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars P20 Once a day.
Easy to apply & dries quickly.It does as it says,really does last 10 hours Really good protection.Very bad at staining clothes,general wash will not remove these stains.Will stop using because of staining issues.Quite expensive,really ought to work on formula.
Published 10 months ago by Reg Gilkes

5.0 out of 5 stars This really works., 25 Mar 2008
We all apply it in the morning after washing helping each other with the can't reach areas, wait 15 minutes for it to soak in and then get dressed, then you can forget about it and not worry about burning.
It is a bit more expensive than other sun creams but if you try this product, as my wife and I were first advised to do by a barman in Lanzerote, you will use it all the time.
It is sold the perfume shops of most resorts and sometimes you can get it cheaper there.
I strongly advise anyone with kids or burns easily to buy some of this and use it on your next holiday or day out in the sun.

4.0 out of 5 stars The Great White Can Tan, 12 May 2008
Pip (London, England UK) - See all my reviews
I was introduced to this whilst skiing in France, my nickname for the holiday was 'The Great White'. I'm so white I've even been called Casper the friendly ghost. Put this on and I came back tanned for the first time so was called a fraud! I'm so affected by the sun I normally catch fire, lobster pink or pure white no in between. I'm very fair skinned. I hate suncream I feel horrible and uncomfortable when using it, but this is different - its a searum - like oil, is easy to rub in and I tan and only need to apply once a day and can swim without reapplying, perfect for me. It would get 10 but it's expensive - perfection in this case comes at a price! Buy some you'll never use anything else.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 24 May 2009
D. Garden (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Riemann P20 Once a Day 10 Hours Protection SPF 20 Medium 200ml (Personal Care)
I play cricket, tennis and golf in the summer, so it's great to be able to apply the sunfilter and not have to worry for the rest of the day!

5.0 out of 5 stars good for problem skin, 2 Sep 2010
L. M. Drummond "aishalola" (dundee) - See all my reviews
I suffer from prickly heat and this has been a god send for me. no more itchy, hot, sore skin.
this covers all that and I know I'm protected safely

5.0 out of 5 stars sun without burning, 20 July 2012
P20 is the best suncream my wife and myself have ever used. It is now the only product that we will ever use.

5.0 out of 5 stars This product allows me to go out in the sun without pain., 20 July 2009
R. Homer - See all my reviews
I have been using P20 for years and strongly recommend it. I used to hate holidays, my wife tans easily while I can burn even in shadow and spent my holidays wearing long sleeved shirts and always a hat. However after discovering P20 I can almost enjoy the sun. I still keep my shirt on but now it's a short sleeved one, I am no longer afraid of letting the sun see my arms, legs (yes, even shorts) and head. I do still wear a hat most of the time but only because it is a sensible thing to do but with P20 I don't have to. Another reviewer mentioned that he failed to tan after using P20. In my view that's to be expected. If one can tan easily one doesn't need P20. P20 is to protect those of us who can't normally take the sun. Only needing to apply the product once is also a blessing. I don't understand how it works but I know it does. I don't want to over do this but P20 really has changed my life.

5.0 out of 5 stars No more prickly heat, 5 July 2009
I have been using P20 since 1995. Before then I had always suffered badly from prickly heat even when using normal suntan lotion. I found the most convenient way to use P20 on a summer holiday, is to apply it before going down to the beach. Cover yourself head-to-foot with P20 then allow 15 to 20 minutes drying time before you get dressed, which is the only downside to the product. Even in Spain during the summer I have been able to stay out all day without burning. I haven't needed to reapply even after swimming. It might still be advisable to go steady on the first couple of days though, just to check out your skin type. The product dries without feeling greasy, with is also great if you don't want sand stuck to you, and also if you playing golf and don't want greasy club grips.
A brilliant product, and certainly beats ruining a holiday by sitting in a 28 degree apartment in the evening suffering with sun burn and prickly heat.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 9 Sep 2013
P20 does what it says on the box. Used for over 5 years now, wouldn't even think of using anything else. Yes it takes 15 mins to dry but who cares? 15 minutes for 10 hours with no re application is worth it. The smell goes away quickly too. No faffing about with having to reapply after swimming, just sit back and relax. It does stain white clothing, but there's a simple answer to this...buy cheap black tshirts - who wears their best clothes to the beach anyway?!
It is expensive but you only need 2 bottles for a 2 week holiday and...you're on holiday - who really cares if it's a bit more expensive!?
One word of warning though - make sure you trust whoever applies it to your back!

3.0 out of 5 stars P20 Once a day., 5 Sep 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars p20 review, 5 Sep 2013
I chose Reimann P20 as it's not only great at stopping your skin getting damaged it acts as an insect repellent. I only needed to put it on once in the morning and it lasted me all day.