5.0 out of 5 stars the only temp filling solution that lasts more than an hour!
Published on 14 Nov 2008 by Mr. S. T. Clarke

1.0 out of 5 stars Tooth no fill!
I'm afraid this did not stay put for more than an hour! Maybe it's just my teeth, but it was no good for me.
Published on 14 Jun 2011 by Eileen

5.0 out of 5 stars the only temp filling solution that lasts more than an hour!, 14 Nov 2008
This review is from: Dentil Tooth-Fil Temporary Tooth-Filling (Personal Care)
I had a filling break on a tooth in the back of my mouth, and it was razor sharp and cutting into my tongue. I used this product on it and not only has it lasted for a week so far, but I visited the dentist today and he poked it a bit, said "yes that will do the job for now", did an x-ray, tooth is still perfect under the filling, and left the temp filling I'd done in until I have the new crown prepared in another 2 weeks!

So I'd recommend this to anyone, but remember folks, you could do a lot more harm than good if the tooth gets infected with this "plug" in it, so only use it while you're waiting for a dental appt!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish I had found this product sooner, 25 July 2007
T Whitworth "tcw27" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dentil Tooth-Fil Temporary Tooth-Filling (Personal Care)
works wonders and is the best emergency treatment for a filling that I have found on the market

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 25 Feb 2008
M. Davies "zmaxz" (Barnstaple, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dentil Tooth-Fil Temporary Tooth-Filling (Personal Care)
I've tried other temporary fillings but this one is vastly better. It's very easy to use and stays put.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick fix that does work!, 20 Dec 2010
KM (Liverpool) - See all my reviews
(No. 1 Hall OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 10 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Dentil Tooth-Fil Temporary Tooth-Filling (Personal Care)
I bought this for my mother whom is undergoing some medical treatment at the moment which means she cannot go out. One of her fillings came out and she couldn't get to a dentist so thought I'd take a look on Amazon and lo and behold there was the answer! This is a little pre-mixed tube of dental filling material which is Zinc Oxide based which is non hazardous. The paste is applied into the cavity directly from the pointed nozzle on the tube and you then bite down for about a minute, the paste sets when it comes into contact with your saliva so the area does not have to be dry for this to work! After a minute or two rinse the mouth with tepid water and spit out. Don't eat or apply pressure for about ten mins and it will be set hard. This stuff doesn't stick to your teeth, only inside the cavity. Once it's in obviously it's common sense not to be eating steak and the likes until you seek proper dental advice. But it does work and will tide you over for a week or two. Genius! There's enough for about 10-15 fillings I would say. Handy to have in your first aid kit at home and cheap at the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars desperate, 22 Jun 2013
This review is from: Dentil Tooth-Fil Temporary Tooth-Filling (Personal Care)
Lost a filling and couldn't get to the dentist for a few days this did a great job in the mean time and only took less then 48 hours to arrive

1.0 out of 5 stars Tooth no fill!, 14 Jun 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have, 1 April 2014
This review is from: Dentil Tooth-Fil Temporary Tooth-Filling (Personal Care)
I wish I knew about this stuff sooner everyone should have this in there home. It's so fast and simple to use :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars !!Don't come unstuck!!, 23 Mar 2014
This review is from: Dentil Tooth-Fil Temporary Tooth-Filling (Personal Care)
Great product should buy some for emergency repairs take on holiday as part of your accessory's you will be sorry if you don't!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Easyto dispense, 10 Jan 2014
This review is from: Dentil Tooth-Fil Temporary Tooth-Filling (Personal Care)
Seems OK, but why doesn't it stay in? It seems to get loose and lost after every meal, how do I get it to stay longer!

1.0 out of 5 stars Unfortunately didn't work for me, 16 April 2010
This review is from: Dentil Tooth-Fil Temporary Tooth-Filling (Personal Care)
I had lost quite a large chunk of filling from the side of a molar and unfortunately this product didn't work as I couldn't get it to stick effectively to what was left of the tooth. The info leaflet does actually say it doesn't stick to tooth enamel but you don't find this out until you have opened the package. Probably good for actual holes that it can be packed into but not otherwise.