on 13 July 2011
Does what it says it would do. Offered excellent protection from the mosquitoes in Jamaica. I could see them lining up on it on the outside. I am not sure if the chemical in the net stopped more mosquitoes landing on the outside. It just flip into shape, though a bit difficult to get back in the bag. I would recommend reading the instructions carefully though. Description given on website helped alot as well as the reviews. Thanks
on 28 August 2011
Bought to take on holiday to Canada where the mosquitoes are the size of tennis balls, and hungry.

Folds down to almost nothing and sits in its own travel bag which was great for packing. It was relatively easy to put up though it is slightly unwieldy. You don't need any hanging attachments - we used it on a double bed and it was fine. It's pretty easy to get in and out of, as we discovered whilst attending to our baby at night, and best of all I am normally covered in huge insect bites but this time, didn't get bitten once. Highly recommended.
on 21 June 2012
Got eaten alive last year in Spain!! Bought this as I did not want the same issue this year. It was great. Easy to use and pack away. Slightly bulky. Not bitten once !!!
on 16 October 2012
Very good thing to use everywhere surronded by mosquitos. Easy to take with you and keep clean with your cover.
on 7 May 2015
easy to use. bed sizes differed so I had use ballast!
review image
on 11 February 2010
I bought this net for my property in Nicaragua - it is easy to put up and easy to take down and fits my double bed perfectly. Not only keeps the mossies off but also all insects if I want to read at night. You don't have to fix it to the wall, and it's not in the way during the day. Folds down to a very reasonable size so is easy to transport and to store.
on 22 May 2010
This product is good, make no mistake. It goes up in a jiffy, it has zippes on both sides to allow access it stands up on its own very well, and with a little effort, you can get it back in its bag, although you will NEVER get it back to its original size. It is relatively light, and wont take up too much space in luggage BUT, it will not fit queen or above size beds abroad. However, it does fit our king size bed in England - just. Good product, easy to use and fold away but only for England or Europe.
on 8 March 2014
Initially when this product was fully opened we were quite impressed by the quality and size of the dome.
The mosquito net was a little tricky to put up and to take down into the original package, but with a little practise I don't think this would be a problem.
We were concerned though regarding the poor finishing of the rod sockets with Velcro cover. The cuts that allow for the bead/rod insertion were frayed already and the rods easily fall out. This problem can only deteriorate with frequent use.
It was on that basis that we are reluctantly having to return this item.
If this quality issue is resolved we would not hesitate in buying it at a later date.
Maybe we were just sent a faulty product.
on 4 February 2009
looked good but useless on trip to Bharat (India). Double-beds in India are larger than the double-bed the mosinet fits! Not practical for singlebeds. Stick to conventional methods to scare mosis or stick to European countries where beds are smaller but mosiquitos rare!!!
on 15 December 2012
I am absolutely delighted with this product. It arrived so quickly that I almost had to unpack it before my trip as I could hardly contain my curiosity at how well it would work. I was not disappointed at all when I finally arrived on holiday and erected the mosquito dome/pyramid, it fit the bed very well and kept out all the bugs, best of all it didn't touch me! It stayed erect and kept its shape, I have given this one to my daughter as she loved it so I will definitely be buying another!