4.0 out of 5 stars anyone interested in this product
I really do love the fact that I bought this product. I bought it for my husband's birthday and ended up loving them for myself. They are considered "Unisex" so their shouldn't be a problem right?? Lol. I think anyone interested in this product, should defiantly purchase ASAP!!!!
Published 8 months ago by Silvana L.

3.0 out of 5 stars If you have cheekbones these are not for you.
I bought these sunglasses to replace my broken wayfarers. Excellent lenses with polarised glass and the dark amber tint makes even a dull day look bright.
Published 5 months ago by J. Jenkins

3.0 out of 5 stars If you have cheekbones these are not for you., 25 Mar 2014
J. Jenkins - See all my reviews
However the sunglasses cannot be worn for more than thirty minutes without pain and they cause deep grooves at the top of my cheekbones. The sunglasses move upwards a long way if I smile hoisted by my cheek muscles.
On closer inspection I discovered that the lenses slope inwards at the bottom which my old Ray-Ban Wayfarers did not.
Since been told there are two designs, the modern frame that does not slope inwards and the classic which these are that do.
Third party seller, so not holding my breath, the first pair they sent were scratched. They do not appear to sell the newer design.
Hope I can return them. Beautifully made but avoid if you have high cheekbones.

4.0 out of 5 stars anyone interested in this product, 2 Dec 2013
This review is from: Ray-Ban Unisex Sunglasses Wayfarer (Apparel)