5.0 out of 5 stars Lexmark 23 Cartridge
Product was delivered in good time, does exactly what it should. I would buy off this supplier again definitely.
Published on 9 Jun. 2009 by Mr. Richard J. Benton

3.0 out of 5 stars Lexmark 23 Low Page Yield, Buyer Beware Starter Cartridge!
Published on 14 Dec. 2011 by John

3.0 out of 5 stars Lexmark 23 Low Page Yield, Buyer Beware Starter Cartridge!, 14 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Lexmark No 23 Ink Cartridge Black Return Program (Office Product)
When Lexmark sell you a new printer they only give you starter cartridges with it which hold a very small amount of ink in them Lexmark No.23 black and the Lexmark No.24 colour cartridges. I was using about 3 black and 2 colours cartridge per month and it was costing me a small forturne. I later found out that Lexmark do a higher yield versions of the No.23 and No.24 cartridges which cost only a few pounds more but hold far more ink in them than the starter cartridges which I was using before. What you need is a Lexmark No.34 on the black which hold 22mls of ink rather than the 11mls of ink that is in the No.23 starter cartridge and on the colour what you should be using is a Lexmark No.35 which holds 18mls rather than the 9mls which is in the No.24 colour starter cartridge. I can even go one better, I now use a company called advantage online who stock the Lexmark originals plus do a british premium compatible No.34 and No.35 cartridges which hold 27mls black and 27mls colour. I have used them a couple of times so far and have been quite inpressed. I hope you don't fall into the Lexmark trap of selling a very good printer (X3550) at a very cheap price and then trying to charge you load of money for starter cartridges which are nearly empty.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lexmark 23 Cartridge, 9 Jun. 2009

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, don't buy., 12 Sept. 2010
K. Waugh "kate28" (UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this cartridge because it gave every appearance of being the real thing - it wasn't. Our printer hated it and stopped working altogether until we put in a real brand cartridge. Don't buy one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Satisfied, 30 Nov. 2009
Shaz "Shaz" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Lexmark No 23 Ink Cartridge Black Return Program

Very satisfied with this product - This is my 2nd order from this company and I am very very pleased with the respond time and the delivery is always quick.

4.0 out of 5 stars Confused Customer!, 5 Oct. 2012
Box on the picture on the website is red, but when it arrived it was in a black box!
I was confused and not sure it was the right one.
However the seller contacted me and assured me it was the right cartridge and that Lexmark must of changed the packaging!
Maybe the seller should consider changing and updating the picture so as not to confuse any possible future customers!

5.0 out of 5 stars USEFUL, 29 Nov. 2013
Very good it did what i wanted it to do i am very happy i would recommend it to my friends

4.0 out of 5 stars Lexmark Return Ink Cartridges, 11 Sept. 2011
Out of all the cartridges I have used so far these seem to be the best especially after considering the price. I usually purchase one colour and one black at the same time so I always have one ready when the ink runs out .....

5.0 out of 5 stars Lexmark return program ink cartridges, 19 Oct. 2011
I always get these cartridges the service and the product are excellent-I found that they are as reliable as the brand new ones and usually less expensive-well pleased
C GREEN

5.0 out of 5 stars ink, 15 Dec. 2012
cheaper to buy than usual ink cartridge, I buy these all the time and save money doing so, last the same amount of time as usual cartridge no difference at all.

1.0 out of 5 stars bad experience, 7 Feb. 2010
i purchased lexmark no 23 from memory megastore and still waiting for the delivery almost a month now.i have requested for a refund but they seems not to care.my next line of action is to inform the police.this is really a bad experience cos i use the printer for business and job purposes.