5.0 out of 5 stars It Works!
I have a Porche Boxster and often have battery problems when it is left undriven for a couple of weeks. I saw this on the internet and I thought I'd give it a try.

Nevertheless, going away for 3 weeks I still felt dubious as I fixed the panel to the windscreen and plugged in cable to the ligter socket before heading to the airport.

But, what do you...
Published on 29 Aug 2010 by Fraser the Frank Fish

1.0 out of 5 stars Solar Battery Charger Malfunction/Faulty Unit
Customer Video Review     Length:: 1:25 Mins
Used this for two days out of the box. On the second day I noticed that the blue led had stopped working and when inspected I saw that the casing had warped away at the back. It was very hot and had stopped working. Have asked for a replacement as I think it might have been a faulty unit. See the video review.
Published on 6 Nov 2011 by Yorkshire Rose

‹ Previous | 18 9 1013 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 Dec 2014
This review is from: Solar Battery Charger - 12v ideal for Cars, Caravans, Tents and Boats (Misc.)
The most useful bit of kit I have purchased for my Kamper. It really does work!

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 12 Dec 2014
Ordered it got it but never worked and couldn't be bothered to send it back

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 11 Sep 2014
Brought to keep camper van battery topped up. Seems to make no difference

1.0 out of 5 stars Battery charger did not seem to work., 18 Jan 2014
Product difficult to evaluate. It wouldn't charge up a flat battery and when that battery was recharged using jump leads the battery charger was unable to maintain the charge. So have resorted to using the car more often to keep the battery charged up.Whether the charger would work on a more fully charged battery I don't yet know as I am still experimenting with that one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Nov 2014
trickle chargers my little horse lorry good product.

5.0 out of 5 stars great for the boat lights keeps the batteries, 10 Oct 2014
great for the boat lights keeps the batteries full

5.0 out of 5 stars Review, 3 Feb 2011
The original arrived damaged but it was replaced immediately with no questions asked will buy from this company with complete confidence

1.0 out of 5 stars Killed my battery! Useless!!!, 12 July 2013
I bought a new (ish, second hand 10 reg) on Saturday 6th July. Since I don't use my car much (maybe once every other week, and even then only about 15 miles at a time), and I'd had slight problems with my old car, I thought this would be ideal to keep the battery going.

After a nice long ride to get used to the car, I read the instructions, placed the charger on the dashboard in direct sunlight, plugged it in to the cigarette lighter, and thought nothing of it for the last two full days that I didn't use my car.

I just tried to go out, and the battery is completely flat. The zapper wouldn't unlock the car (the car made a slight whirring noise the first time I pressed the button, then nothing) and the engine didn't even TRY to turn over! The panel was happily blinking away at me, and was rather hot, but my battery is dead.

So I'm now stuck with a dead car, places to be, and no one around to help me jump start it till Monday!
I'm very disappointed in this, as it specifically says "a blocking diode ensures that the charger cannot flatten your battery", and yet it has

3.0 out of 5 stars its ok, 18 Aug 2014
does just enough to trickle feed battery

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Nov 2014
Adi "Bluesman" (Griffithstown, Wales) - See all my reviews
Good performance, handy piece of kit.

‹ Previous | 18 9 1013 | Next ›