on 23 March 2013
Provia has all the detail of its stablemate Velvia but with slightly less contrast, which works perfectly for portraiture and soft light.
on 29 November 2012
Everything worked out fine with this purchase, slide film packages arrived quickly, in good condition. I didn't keep them in the fridge, but I used them pretty soon after they came anyway, and the results were just fine (ignoring my own errors on one shot). All good.
on 8 January 2016
I love this film, use it for night time and long exposures. Tend to buy it through Amazon because of the price, and that they even stock it. Long live film!
on 21 August 2012
Since Kodak have stopped producing slide film I am now forced into using Fuji film. However most people will go on about Velvia (which is also now discontinued) which I find not so great to use and tricky to scan. Provia is a great film fine grain and a good range of colour tones plus way easier to scan than Velvia.
on 19 January 2015
Excellent film and excellent service
on 1 March 2015
No problems.
on 10 August 2014
Not yet used but I know it is good film