4.0 out of 5 stars Slightly too small for large sized walking boots
Published on 17 Mar. 2012 by R. I. Gilliver

2.0 out of 5 stars WAY TOO EXPENSIVE AND Bag insufficient size.
Published on 21 Jan. 2013 by NOELLE

4.0 out of 5 stars Slightly too small for large sized walking boots, 17 Mar. 2012
R. I. Gilliver (Macclesfield, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bosmere G350 Muddy Boot Bag (Garden & Outdoors)
My feet are size 10 (or 44 in foreign money). The bag is useful, but in my view half an inch too short, not in height but in the longer direction horizontally. I can get my walking shoes in, but an extra half-inch would make all the difference because you don't want to faff around having to place your muddy shoes carefully into a bag when you're tired after a long walk.
I haven't tried it with size 10 wellies - it might be fine - and I'm sure it works well for walking shoes size 9 or smaller.

2.0 out of 5 stars WAY TOO EXPENSIVE AND Bag insufficient size., 21 Jan. 2013
NOELLE (BRENTOR, Tavistock, Devon) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bosmere G350 Muddy Boot Bag (Garden & Outdoors)
Ordered two of these one each for my husband and I, wish I hadn't bothered. Cost = far too expensive for this product. Size of bag makes it difficult to place pair of boots in (size 5 ladies boot), they are at risk of working their way out of the bag when in the back of a moving car. I purchased similar from alternative seller a number of years before emigrating to Australia, so gifted my wellingtons and the original bag (which was shaped at the back for wellie height). Regret parting with my original as this replacement comes a very poor second. Don't bother buying this. You might just as well buy a small check laundry bag and zip your boots inside.

3.0 out of 5 stars Boot bag too small!, 17 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Bosmere G350 Muddy Boot Bag (Garden & Outdoors)
Very prompt delivery and good value for money if you don't own a pair of size 5/6 muck wellington boots!

I bought this for a birthday present and was disapointed that my sister in-laws boots would not fit in the bag.

I need to keep searching!

3.0 out of 5 stars Bosmere G350 Muddy Boot Bag, 8 Nov. 2010
This review is from: Bosmere G350 Muddy Boot Bag (Garden & Outdoors)
Very impressed with item when first received, plenty of room for my wellies but after a week the handle broke, have had to sew it back on which is a shame

3.0 out of 5 stars budget bag, 19 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Bosmere G350 Muddy Boot Bag (Garden & Outdoors)
this is a budget bag, i felt it was a little expensive for what it is, basically its just a posh carrier bag, I'm sure a bag for life would serve just as well, i suppose the plus point is you can just drop your muddy boots straight in

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish, 26 Feb. 2013
J. Gow (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bosmere G350 Muddy Boot Bag (Garden & Outdoors)
ok for kiddies small wellies, no good for adults, the bag is way too small for adult boots, try using a bag for life, cost you 10 pence and its much bugger than this

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain, functional bag, 11 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Bosmere G350 Muddy Boot Bag (Garden & Outdoors)
Basically it's a bag. You can put your muddy boots in it and it keeps everything else clean. I have a large-ish pair of Hunter boots, admittedly they are only size 5, but there is room to spare in the bag. It is sturdy and easy to carry so for such a bargain price perhaps, if you have larger boots, buy one for each boot.

5.0 out of 5 stars strong bag for muddy wellies, 23 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Bosmere G350 Muddy Boot Bag (Garden & Outdoors)
Been looking in local shops in vain before I remembered the internet. Loads to choose from - found just what I wanted and put in my order which came very quickly. Everything satisfactory and said boot bag is doing very good service. Dont expect to have to replace it for ages unless one of the dogs chews the handle!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best buy ever!, 30 April 2013
This review is from: Bosmere G350 Muddy Boot Bag (Garden & Outdoors)
As we often walk out dog in muddy conditions we were left with a muddy mess or boots left outside, since buying these we arrive back back at car/home and the boots go in the bag to dry - next day take out and bang mud off . . . so easy and so simple, why didn't I but these years ago.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bagged it!, 24 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Bosmere G350 Muddy Boot Bag (Garden & Outdoors)
Accommodates my size 6 wellies with plenty of room for larger wellies too, strong material, stitched well, can now find my wellies easier as I no longer need to put them in carrier bags as I do with most other stuff, wish i'd have bought it a long time ago!

Bosmere G350 Muddy Boot Bag