5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!
It's Great. I recommend it. Just like what I had in mind. Great Deal. Good for travel or for storing.
Published 28 days ago by Ana Sengo da Costa

3.0 out of 5 stars Sure enough it didn't survive 1 flight intact
Published 7 months ago by kevin turner

3.0 out of 5 stars Sure enough it didn't survive 1 flight intact, 21 Aug 2013
This review is from: JL Childress Gate Check Travel Bag for Umbrella Strollers (Red) (Baby Product)
Bought this as there were only two reviews and they were polar opposite so took a chance. But as my title says it arrived on the luggage carousel at tenerife ripped on its maiden journey, i repaired the 3" long tear with the hotel sewing kit and it did not develop any more tears on the return trip though. So really its a toss up between it being really lightweight and easy to store and durability, it did the job i guess though and kept the push chair grime free and in one piece.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!, 19 Mar 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bag for price, 17 Mar 2014
Did the job keeping my buggy clean and intact on recent flight. One small patch looks about to tear after return flight. (But must say looks like the staff had dragged it along the runway before covering in grease!) They don't look after buggies when they throw them in the hold so if you have expensive pushchair I recommend a padded bag.
Good size though and folds into it's own pouch for storage.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit for purpose, 13 Mar 2014
Thin enough material, but seems strong. Light weight and easy to roll up so not taking up any space while in airport before boarding at gate.

5.0 out of 5 stars shelley, 5 Dec 2013
As i was going on holiday i didnt want my buggy getting torn or damaged this cover was excellent as it covered it completely

4.0 out of 5 stars Did the job, 30 Sep 2013
Lucky we bought this as a wheel came off in our stroller while in transit, and because of this bag we didn't lose it!

It's very compact which meant easy to carry right up to the aircraft gate. There is no kind of padding and I do wonder how many flights it would survive without getting ripped, but for the price it's ideal and I would buy again if I had to.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 6 Sep 2013
handy we item thanks. good for keeping pram in good condition and easy to find when in airport luggage room

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 21 April 2013
I bought this to put our cheap buggy in for going on the plane, in case it got bashed around and things like a wheel fell off, i wanted to keep it together if needed fixed. Anyways it done the job well! My chicco buggy fitted in no probs at all. It isn't a very tough material but ours didn't rip like the other reviewers did so we will be able to use it again. It was not bulky, very light, which meant i could keep it under the buggy in the basket until i needed it. Also the fact it is red we could spot it a mile away. Fair price. very pleased with it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Material is too thin and will tear easily, 18 April 2013
We took extra care and the buggy (in the bag) was taken from us at the airplane door and returned to us the same way. So there was no opportunity for the baggage handlers to damage it.
But the bag came up the other side with 3 holes after the first flight. On our way back we did the same and it continue to tear new holes.
if you need something that will last more that one trip buy something else.

ARRAY(0xabf2b3cc)