5.0 out of 5 stars Family History support system
I bought the digital recorder to help with my family history documentation. It is small and compact but very reliable and handy.It has four separate voice files to help me sort out different aspects of the history. I intend to transfer these files onto my computer and store them which is so much handier than old dicaphones.
Published on 19 Mar 2009 by Diana

1.0 out of 5 stars Philips 7655 Digital Voice Tracer failed after 4 weeks
I bought the Philips 7655 Digital Voice Tracer to help with my MSc dissertation and it failed after 4 weeks, I was too busy to search for the receipt and return it, so I have still have it sitting in a box. I hope that newer models are more reliable, but I would be reluctant to another Philips product.
Published on 27 Aug 2011 by 2CVman

1.0 out of 5 stars Philips 7655 Digital Voice Tracer failed after 4 weeks, 27 Aug 2011
This review is from: Philips 7655 Digital Voice Tracer Dictation Machine 128Mb 66Hrs Recording Ref LFH7655

5.0 out of 5 stars Family History support system, 19 Mar 2009