5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for our garden furniture
We got the cover during the wetest part of the winter and immediately put it to use. We have had some high winds recently and it has stayed in place (we had to put some stones round the base).
Published 19 months ago by Captain Sensible

3.0 out of 5 stars Patio cover
This cover is substantial and covers the whole 6 seater table and chairs easily. It definitely does the job,
but I rated it lower because it's not easy to keep it secured. It comes with ties but it's hassle especially in
the rain! An elasticated cover might be easier?! For the price, this is the best cover I could find and I would
buy it again.
Published on 8 July 2010 by Susan

3.0 out of 5 stars Patio cover, 8 July 2010
Susan (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
buy it again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Effective but Unsightly, 3 Jun 2013
This was the first of my recent splurge on garden furniture covers. In hindsight I would have avoided this one in favour for the more attractive UPVC dual lined products now adorning the rest of my furntiure! Don't get me wrong, this cover does the job in keeping things dry but I hate the material. Its lightweight constrcution lends itself to the mercy of the wind, one gently breeze and it inflates like a balloon regardless of how many pieces of string or bricks weighing it down!

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, 3 Jan 2011
This review is from: Gardman 34025 Patio Set Cover Large Oval
We bought the oak set and the cover. Unfortunately the cover is letting the water in and does not set on the table as the picture. We will have to get a new cover now. Suzanna

3.0 out of 5 stars Cover is okay but huge and difficult to secure in place, 16 Jan 2014
This review is from: Gardman 34025 Patio Set Cover Large Oval
Cover goes over entire table plus chairs with room to spare. The fixing cords are not very long and most of the eyelet rings have now come out. Also with the first strong gust of wind it took off like a balloon taking several chairs with it down the garden. It requires longer cords to tie right under the furniture from one side to the other to stop it blowing away.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cover, 3 Oct 2013
Cover Ok for the money, draw string poor, it's not fitted and comes as lots of bits of string, had to improvise.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for our garden furniture, 25 Mar 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but lack of attention to important details, 28 Jan 2013
This review is from: Gardman 34025 Patio Set Cover Large Oval
The circumference of the cover at ground level was 8 metres but the eyelets only covered 2 1/2 metres, There were no eyelets for the remaining 5 1/2 metres. Found that eyelets are expensive, particularly from Tarpaulins Direct (and the postage from them was very expensive for such a small package) so got a set from Toolzone. Good price, fast service and free postage (unlike other suppliers). Rivetting tools included too. Inserted another 12 eyelets. Cover now OK and able to be properly secured. Using a central support avoids 'ponding'.

4.0 out of 5 stars for my oval garden table, 28 Nov 2013
because i needed the shape and size,and have already told all my gardening friends all about it. greatto keep the weather off my table

5.0 out of 5 stars Gardman large oval waterproof patio set cover, 18 Oct 2013
This waterproof cover really is a) large and b) fantastically waterproof - and its been sorely needed in this changeable climate having had a lot of rain this week - the cover has done a first class job of protecting our garden furniture. Highly recommend it as its well made and one of those external items that should last for years.

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor sizing, 21 Sep 2013
Needed a good cover for my garden table and chairs so i was pleasantly surprised with this cover but had to send it back due to its size it would have covered my car and its an estate!!

Gardman 34025 Patio Set Cover Large Oval