Price:£4.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 24 June 2013
very cheap very poor workmanship, i could have made better myself. the wood is rough and mine came without any holes in the green piece. so you cant even get the pegs in.havent used it yet for my three year old granddaughter, i dont expect it to last long!!!
on 21 August 2012
2 of the rope quoits were broken within minutes of leaving the box. The "rope" is made of plastic which is nowhere near as nice to handle as the real thing. Cheap rubbish from China. I recommend that you look elsewhere are spend a few more pounds for something better quality!
on 22 April 2011
My daughter, grand daughter and their friends had lots of fun with this game of Quoits.The younger children aged 4 learned lovely concentation skills and hand/eye coordination while playing this game. Counting skills were made fun in the garden.
When it rained the children took it into the house to carry on their game. Fab
We even took it on picnics as it was light and easy to carry.
on 23 May 2011
This toy was great value, our kids are between 6-8years and they loved playing it. The older kids were a bit more competitive, keeping a note of their scores which helps with their maths. We had over 100 kids use this toy and not one complaint.Garden Quoits - Great Summer Fun
on 11 September 2011
I took the box with me to Spain to give it to a friend's son as a present.

When we opened it we realised that it was useless for 2 reasons; the little sticks were far bigger than the holes and therefore we could not put them in and the numbers for the scores were upside down on one of the 2 central pieces.

Embarrasing. Will never buy from these people again. Fair enough, it is a cheap toy, but you would at least expect to be able to use it!
on 31 August 2012
Although very reasonably priced - you get what you pay for. The finish is so rough, I cannot allow my young grandchildren to set it up on their own, because they will certainly get splinters. Wish I had paid more for a better made product.
on 9 September 2011
This product is exactly as described by the seller. It arrived quickly and gives quite a lot of fun and entertainment in the garden in nice weather. It is, however, possible to use it indoors, which is quite handy during rainy days.
on 26 May 2011
Bought this for my six year old daughter. Although we are not very good at getting the hoop on the stick we have all had fun as a family playing with this.
on 17 September 2012
I was sent this in error, I ordered quoits but not these ones.

I have to say the red paint work is pink and faded and double printed, the pegs that you throw the quoits on have holes that don't hold them in place so as soon as you place the unit on the floor they fall over and never sit straight and they were all rough and splintered. I accept that this is a budget item but honestly I cant see how it can be used with the pegs falling out.

The image shows what appears to be a red and green cross base mine is sort of a dusty rose color and a jade green - which isnt offensive and would be quiet nice if the it didn't rub off quite so easily on your hands and clothes in fact it has even come off on the BOX!!

The very Plastic white rope quoits are very small but they are holding their shape well though which is probably the only nice thing I can say about this game.

I was ordering a different companies product and got this in "error" so perhaps had I been expecting this unit I would have been less critical but the truth is the quality shocked me and I would be gutted to have received this. don't waste your money!
review image review image review image
on 27 May 2014
With this Kingfisher Quiots Game you get what you pay for. It's a low cost garden game. That's not a complaint though, because that's exactly what I wanted. I didn't want to break the bank over something that was going to get played with by merry revellers at my wedding. So this item fitted the bill.