4.0 out of 5 stars More Brain Training is More fun
I certainly found the games in the sequel much more fun than that of the original. The original games did train your brain and were quite addictive, but in my opinion, that was for the sake of getting the highest score which many people wanted to do. However, the games in the second one are addicitive purely because they're more fun. It even includes an extra game which...
Published on 21 Aug 2007 by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok, got bored & found the instructions irritating everytime you played
Found this game initially quite good, but got bored of the games as couldn't find or play the ones i wanted to do!! Found the constant repetitivness of the instructions everytime you played the games very irritating after playing them before. There should be an option to skip the instructions. The voice command games do not work well either and often register something...
Published on 20 Feb 2009 by Heather Lane

‹ Previous | 112 13 14 15 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars My brain hurts!, 31 Dec 2007
D. M. Walters "Danni" (Birmingham, UK.) - See all my reviews
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: More Brain Training with Dr. Kawashima. How Old is Your Brain (Video Game)
Only had this game for a few days and was very dubious due to all the hype around the "Brain Training" series and also because I have never played the first one!

My first go I was pretty rubbish and thought the game was too. But after going through the game properly, I can see why it is so good and so addictive. I love the way it interacts with you; for example, if you turn it on at 6 o'clock it'll say "How nice to see you this evening. I hope you've had a good day" or something like that. Never got Suduko but I am now addicted and my brain age has already come down from 50 to 45! Haha! Im 21, so a bit more work to go I think.

Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nintendo DS Brain Training, 12 July 2009
S. Edwards (Ramsgate, Kent. UK) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Purchased this game for my wife. Once she started playing it she didn't speak to me for hours! What can I say but WHAT AN INVESTMENT!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars well please very good thanks, 1 Aug 2014
well please very good thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT, 28 Sep 2014
excellent would recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars More Brain Training, 26 July 2008
A Kid's Review
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
More Brain traing is probably more suited to adults. Its better than the first one and its still fun even if you are a kid but really its better if your 8 or above. For children I would recomend Big Brain academy instead. Also adults will like that. I do like this game though because it has a big veriaty of activities and is very clear.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 12 Dec 2014
daughter liked it

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 30 Oct 2014
Great game.

2.0 out of 5 stars not what i expected., 25 Nov 2007
S. Firth (Leeds, UK) - See all my reviews
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
I feel like I wasted £20 on this game. It's not what I expected at all. I've unlocked all the training programs and there weren't as many as I thought there would be. It's a game where you can only play for about 20 minutes or so until you've done all the training for that day, then there's nothing else to do apart from a brain check or you can play germbuster but that gets dull after about 2 minutes! And I dont think that it has made my mind sharper. The only reason I'm giving it 2 stars is because I like the two word games. But that's it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Brain Bundling, 25 Nov 2007
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
It's a great game if you want to challenge your brain but the only problem is that sometimes it can get slightly annoying but overall it's a great game to play and very challenging when it's wants to be!!!!
I would say you should get this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Aug 2014