5.0 out of 5 stars dope sadistic hip hop

Published on 20 July 2005 by Edward Chapman

5.0 out of 5 stars dope sadistic hip hop, 21 Nov. 2009
C. J. Riley "chris73" (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: I Need Drugs (Audio CD)
THIS LP IS ONE OF THE DOPEST RELEASES IN RAP HISTORY.NECRO ROCKS THE SPOT FROM START TO FINISH IN RELENTLESS FASHION .CRAZY EVIL BEATS THAT GET YOU HOOKED AND THE SICK LYRICS MAKE YOU WANNA FLIP THE HELL OUT.THIS IS A DEFINITE CLASSIC THAT NEEDS CHECKIN. TOP TUNES..THE MOST SADISTIC,HOE BLOW,GET ON YOUR KNEES,F..KING HEADSPLIT,DAMN THERE ALL CRAZY TUNES.JUST GO OUT AND BUY IT.ONCE PURCHASED, YOUR RAP COLLECTION IS COMPLETE,NEARLY.KOP NECRO'S OTHER DOPE ALBUMS TO CORUPT YOUR MIND FOR THE BETTER.YOU WILL BE HOOKED!!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Album Eminem Wishes He Could Make, 2 Jan. 2007
N. Thomson (Birmingham, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: I Need Drugs (Audio CD)
I first came across Necro through his production work for Non Phixion's Debut Album 'The Future Is Now'. Impressed with his work behind the boards I got myself a copy of this album to see if he could hold his own on the mic. The short answer is yes. Exploiting a wickedly dark sense of humour Necro manages to introduce a new level of depravity to Hip Hop music. Comparisons with Eminem really dont do this guy justice. Standout tracks are Your F***in Head Split, Underground and Get On Your Knees. Necro's production is just as tight, whilst maintaining a gritty, raw edge which is remeniscent of Wu-Tang's seminal 36 chambers. The easily offended should steer well clear. Pity really as they dont know what their missing out on. Fantastic Stuff.

3.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money, 20 July 2005
This review is from: I Need Drugs (Audio CD)
I haven't been too generous with the stars here, but this is a pretty good album. It has good beats although fairly ameture sounding compared to his other albums, especially "Brutality Part 1" which is one of my favourite albums, although this amature style works quite effectively in some ways, as it emphasises necros flow and skill which I like alot and furthur distances him from the rest of the artists on his label, of which only goretex is even close to being at necros standard.
Overall, this is a good album and worth the money, however it lacks the quality of tunes of his later albums therefore it, in my opinion is not worth more stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Necro - I need Drugs, 1 Aug. 2005
This review is from: I Need Drugs (Audio CD)
This is a classic and first from brooklyn native Necro, its a heavy produced album with sick flows and heavy beats. Well worth buying, big up to Psychological Records!

I Need Drugs
I Need Drugs by Necro (Audio CD - 2007)