5.0 out of 5 stars Two way putter
Nice and lightweight. bought for my son to practice on a little mat. Bit big for him, but he manages to use it well.
Two way means we can all use it as mix of left and right handed family.
Published 13 months ago by Amoo

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong item sent
The putter I was sent was a grey bullseye style . Not the putter that appears in the picture,very disappointed.
Published 2 months ago by GMKED

5.0 out of 5 stars Two way putter, 22 Jun 2013
This review is from: Longridge Two Way Putter Grey (Sports)
Two way means we can all use it as mix of left and right handed family.

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid, 3 Oct 2012
M. Iwanowsky - See all my reviews
This review is from: Longridge Two Way Putter Grey (Sports)
Bought it for my office as an addition to a small office golf set and i am more than satisfied with the quality of this product. However, as I'm quite tall the shaft is a little bit to short

5.0 out of 5 stars 2 sided putter, 21 Jun 2014
This review is from: Longridge Two Way Putter Grey (Sports)
Excellent putter for renting,sturdy and suitable for left or right-handed people,or someone who putts either way.excellent low price for multiple purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware - Not what I ordered but it does work well, 24 May 2014
Amazon Customer "Super Moose" (Beckenham, Kent United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Longridge Two Way Putter Grey (Sports)
My original review highlighted the fact that the picture differed from what was delivered, however now having used the putter I can only say that it is very good. I have a Scotty Cameron, a Gel Putter both costing over 150 and two ping putters costing between 65 - 100. This is better the feel is good the strike excellent and the ball rolls as soon as it is hit. Good Stuff so I have chnaged the rating to four stars. Would have been five if it was the putter I ordered.

Original review
Delivery was great BUT the putter that arrivced is not what I ordered. It is totally different to that shown. It is a 2 Way Traditional Bullseye Style Golf Putter, Right or Left hand. If I had wanted one of these I would have ordered it. At the price I cannot be bothered to send it back. I wil update further when I have tried it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong item sent, 10 May 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars A Putter for all Golfers, 27 Jan 2014
This review is from: Longridge Two Way Putter Grey (Sports)
This Putter makes it easier for those Right & Left handed players. For our business its so simple to just use as a spare once all normal Putters are unavailable, and it doesn't really cause to much problem on the greens.

Ideal

5.0 out of 5 stars Putter, 15 July 2012
This review is from: Longridge Two Way Putter Grey (Sports)
Very good putter.... husband and I had plenty good times out the back with this playing for fun :) and of course he is left handed and I am right so suited us both fine

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT a junior putter, 9 Jan 2012
This review is from: Longridge Two Way Putter Grey (Sports)
if, like me, you arrived here having searched for JUNIOR PUTTER, i'd suggest you do not order this.... it is full-sized.
very frustrating; i liked the idea of a double-sided club, as kids can be ambidextrous when trying new sports.
i shall take my custom elsewhere for this one.

Longridge Two Way Putter Grey