on 14 July 2013
Contains fourty times more brown seaweed (Japanese laminaria japonica or kombu) than is condensed into the easy to swallow capsules.

Excellent for cleaning impurities (including radiation!) from the body and brown seaweed contains fucoidan which has proven cancer fighting properties (documented in 600 scientific articles).

The capsules are easily digestible (because the heavily indigestible cellulose fibres are removed) whereas pure kombu is not.
on 23 May 2012
very good product to remove mercury from body from your fillings. reduces appearances of wrinkles on my face also, very important product if you have had vaccines.
on 18 September 2014
Got theses for myself it's supposed to help you burm more fat but I've not notice much difference
on 21 February 2015
Excellent product! Our health has improved ten fold since starting to take this supplement.
on 25 April 2015
Very good staff as it helped my mum get rid of stomach pains.
on 20 May 2012
Some 2 to 3 months ago I was recommended to try "Modifilan Pure Brown Seaweed Extract 90 Capsules (500mg). This was to assist my wife's treatment for Secondary Cancer (Kidney. Initially 1 x Pot was ordered, and this arrived from the USA in approx 3 x days. As these capsules appeared to help, I ordered again (but a larger quantity via orderno:203-2636997-3464343). This also arrived within 3/4 days. It was well packeged and clearly marked.

On both occasions following placement of myorders, I received a prompt and extremely helful/courteous acknowledgement from the Seller (International Bodyworks)in the USA - of who I have nothing but praise for what is obviously a well run and highly efficient company. Highly Recommended
22 comments7 of 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 January 2016
Read so much about brown seaweed so thought I'd give it a go of course long term investment for me though in Japan evidence suggests it works.
on 17 July 2014
Buy this all the time! Great for hair & nails
on 7 March 2013
I researched this seaweed extract about ten years ago when seeking to help a charity for the Children of Chernobyl. I recently developed a condition which could be caused by radiation. I jumped at the chance when I found this product.
However, I have no idea yet whether it has helped. Certainly no harm done, and possibly some good.
0Comment2 of 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 July 2014