Format: DVD|Change
Price:£5.90+ £1.26 shipping

on 4 August 2009
I thoroughly enjoyed this film and thought it was excellent at keeping you gripped throughout. Kiefer Sutherland was just perfect as the disengaged, alcoholic, seen-too-much cop. The script was funny at times, dark at others. It was different to your usual run-of-the-mill cop chasing serial killer film and I would recommend it to anyone wanting to be entertained for a couple of hours. Nice to see a British actress, Polly Walker, in the role of the parapsychologist. A good film with an interesting twist.
on 25 March 2010
Kiefer as a good guy for once! It's a decent story, although it does slow down in the middle a bit, but the end is - shall we say - different! All in all a good film, I enjoyed it, anyway. Would watch it again in the future so in my book deserves the five stars.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 24 September 2012
'Eye Of The Killer' is a little known low budget film starring the talented Kiefer Sutherland who is just as brilliant as ever. This time he plays the sad, often drunk Mickey Hayden, a washed up detective trying to catch a serial killer whilst dealing with his own psychic visions of murdered victims.

Whilst typical of many movies of this genre, the script is nevertheless interesting (despite a few 'holes' in the story) with a few unsuspected twists, lots of witty humour and the performance of Sutherland makes 'Eye Of The Killer' worth seeing on the strength of that alone. It's a very 'real' film with lots of 'real' people, there is a host of entertaining characters featured throughout, including the wonderful cranky landlady Mrs Ramsay. If you enjoy down-to-earth TV detective series, this feature length thriller is well worth a watch.

The DVD is very basic, with no menus, no features, and no subtitles.
OK film,but difficult to follow Jacks,sorry Kiefers, whispered dialect as usual.
I love the guy but need subs to follow the intricacies of his films and tv series.This production was fairly complicated at times and needed concentration to keep up.
A disappointing film for me,but that may be because we've come to expect such high standards from the Sutherlands.
Recommended only to die hard Kiefer Sutherland fans.
on 23 January 2013
Great actor, enjoyable movie. Found it interesting but not quite 24,which I absolutely loved. Guess I was expecting more of the same
on 4 May 2013
Obviously pre-24, this is a B-Movie which does pretty much what it says on the tin. It's enjoyable enough, if you aren't expecting a lot. There are clichés galore, but this film nods its head and acknowledges them. Some of the dialogue is really good, and Keiffer Sutherland is magnetic on screen. He's wallowing in cliché here and loving every minute.

The only problem with the DVD was that it's letterbox version, meaning the picture ratio is 1.85:1 but it has been formatted for old 4:3 TV's. This does mean you get to see the full picture, but on 16:9 TV's you will have to changed the screen settings to come in on the picture and get rid of the black bars. This lowers the quality a bit, and if your TV doesn't have a setting that lets you do this then you're a bit stuffed!
on 3 April 2015
This is one of those films that is a good idea and a good plot but a few minor things do drag it back down. As much as I love Kiefer's acting, he can't seem to decide how the visions affect him and it's never explained which left me lost for a lot of the film, especially towards the end when Kiefer's character is practically throwing himself around the room and bursting into tears. Other than that I liked the subtle twists and I never guessed what was coming. It certainly could have been better but that doesn't mean it was anywhere near bad. In the end I enjoyed the film and I think others would to. That being said, it's still not fantastic-must-buy-right-away.
on 28 October 2013
anything with KS in it is ok by me, I enjoyed this one but nothing can beat KS in '24' I recommend anyone to get the box set
on 28 August 2013
What more can you say very good film up-to the standard of his 24 series a must watch film for ervryone
on 27 April 2013
I got this for my daughters birthday as she loves Kiefer, particularly in Lost Boys and 24. It was'nt a bad film certainly watchable.