5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Whey Protein Supplement
I've been making my own protein shakes for a very long time and I never tried this brand although I had always heard good things about it. I finally got me a tub the other day and must say the taste rivals that of muscle milk (for those who have tried muscle milk you know what I'm talking about when I say it tastes like a chocolate milk shake). The reason I rate this...
Published 20 months ago by Bob

3.0 out of 5 stars ... whey powder with no sugars and this one is great in that respect
as a diabetic i wanted a whey powder with no sugars and this one is great in that respect.

The item that arrived was exactly as per the item images on amazon (i have had items arrive with different nutritional values to what was in the images before)
so it is perfect in terms of nutrition and needs

for taste though, this is the blandest protein...
Published 1 month ago by yasaman mirabolfathi

‹ Previous | 138 39 4085 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, 26 Feb 2014
Without a doubt the title says it all, "Gold Standard" when taken with ZMA and a top end BCAA you see the results within a month if your smashing a proper program.

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 22 Feb 2014
Have been using for years now, 1 scoop after waking up and 2 after the work out and it is getting me great results.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 29 Jan 2014
best sevice. Decent price and very quick delivery. I will buy another tast because Would like to find out new favor even chocolate and strawberry are tasty good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 28 Jan 2014
This review is from: Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey 2273 g Milk Chocolate Protein Shake Powder (Personal Care)
Genuine product, tastes really good, and mixes superbly. Amazon sells it for the best price I've found so far.
it's got a higher percentage and better quality of protein in it than most other powders that are the same price. I haven't really started to use it properly yet so I can't say how effective it is; but based on the quality, price and weight I'm sure it work like charm

4.0 out of 5 stars Tasty but expensive, 13 Jan 2014
J. Farrow (England) - See all my reviews
What can I say? It mixes flawlessly and it tastes great, especially with milk, but not even a kilo for 23? There are whey powders out there that will provide close to the same nutrition for a lot smaller price. I usually get all of my whey from myprotein, but I figured I'd treat myself as I'd heard ON flavours are second to none. Well they were right, but was it worth the 8 more for 100g less than I'd get for almost the exact same product from myprotein? No it certainly was not.

Okay so it has its advantages, you've got to justify the higher price right? Well bar the brand name the only thing you're getting extra is a couple more grams of protein per serving and a couple less grams of carbs. That's it. If your diet is how it should be, this will be negligible at best. There's no fancy formula, or secret ingredient to growth in this product, its whey powder plain and simple; a supplement, to SUPPLEMENT your nutritional intake. If you're getting the majority your nutrition from your food like you should be, will a couple of grams more of protein in a 30g scoop will really make a difference? No!

So my advice? Shop around for a better deal without the fancy packaging and 'Gold Standard' and save yourself a lot of money. If you're going to be buying a whey supplement often and for years as I have, this will save you 100's in the long run.

5.0 out of 5 stars TASTES GOOD!!!, 10 Jan 2014
its my first time trying out whey just to see whether it does make a difference when i workout while taking it. i was actually expecting very chemical style taste but end up being very tasty (smells nice as well). there are some deposition at the bottom when you mix it with milk but nothing to be bothered about.

3.0 out of 5 stars Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey 908 g Double Rich Chocolate, 7 Jan 2014
iv been mixing it into my porridge and it is really sweet.

mixing with water for post workout isnt that nice. Had it with almond milk which is a lot better.

Iv noticed that when mixing with water in my shaker...the bottle can smell a tad bit like old milk....i still drink it though... not too fussed. but im easy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great taste, 4 Jan 2014
I have tried strawberry and strawberry and banana this time round. Both taste great. Overall OptimumNutrition have quality whey protein and don't have much of an after taste. Strawberry has good taste but has slight after taste. Strawberry and banana doesn't have an after taste I found. If it would be slightly cheaper it would have been even better, but value is good.
This whey protein has quality ingredients and is fast acting which is perfect for me.

2.0 out of 5 stars Sweeeeeeet, 1 Jan 2014
This thing is so sweet it will make you dizzy! next time I'm buying the chocolate flavored one! it is much better than this one.

3.0 out of 5 stars Best tasting protein shake by far, 24 Dec 2013
If like myself you struggle to eat enough to gain weight this can be helpful but it doesn't seem to work that well in that sense primarily muscle recovery is much quicker when using this product and since this has excellent value and is a great tasting shake I'd recommend it for any small time lifter.

‹ Previous | 138 39 4085 | Next ›