5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Whey Protein Supplement
Published 20 months ago by Bob

3.0 out of 5 stars ... whey powder with no sugars and this one is great in that respect
as a diabetic i wanted a whey powder with no sugars and this one is great in that respect.

The item that arrived was exactly as per the item images on amazon (i have had items arrive with different nutritional values to what was in the images before)
so it is perfect in terms of nutrition and needs

for taste though, this is the blandest protein...
Published 28 days ago by yasaman mirabolfathi

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Whey Protein Supplement, 28 Nov 2012
I've been making my own protein shakes for a very long time and I never tried this brand although I had always heard good things about it. I finally got me a tub the other day and must say the taste rivals that of muscle milk (for those who have tried muscle milk you know what I'm talking about when I say it tastes like a chocolate milk shake). The reason I rate this protein higher than muscle milk is because the protein to carb and fat ration put muscle milk to shame, and still tastes like excellent which, to me, is pretty impressive.

I drink one shake a day post-workout, add in some trib and DAA, Tribulus Terrestris 90% Bulk Powder 25 Grams + FREE Primaforce D-Aspartic Acid 100 Grams which btw if you're over twenty and lifting heavy, DAA and trib pack on muscle like few other test boosters I've tried. One tip I'll add here, not that it needs it but try adding a drop of vanilla extract (and only a drop) and some ice cubes into the blender and tell me if that isn't the best shake you've ever had after a hard workout.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect whey protein., 28 July 2014
This review is from: Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey 2273 g Strawberry Protein Shake Powder (Grocery)
I bought the chocolate flavor and I have to say without doubt, it's no wonder why this is the best protein powder on the market. I'm not someone who's usually fussy when it comes to taste but the taste of this shake is amazing. With water is great but with milk is even better! I feel like it's a treat to actually have one rather than feeling like it's just something I need for the protein values.

I've been weight lifting for around 2 years with great success and have used lots of different powders, but this is the best one to date.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great results, 12 Jun 2013
I've been using whey protein for a long time, off and on, and have always gotten positive results with it. Its a non essential protein that enhances your body greatly. It can be found in a body naturally, but it becomes depleted in individuals whom are heavy in weight training or endurance training.

Its not a supplement that will increase your muscle size or strength drastically, but it does give you that extra edge when it comes to recovery and muscle fatigue. For me, its a core part in my supplementation routine. No need to really cycle it either and given the amount you get for the price, its very realistic for the avg. to take this stuff year round.

For lifters, I suggest looking into complimentary supplements as well. My preference is cycling with whey and MMP; Muscle Maxx Pro + FREE L-Arginine (Nitric Oxide Booster) 250 Grams. It contains another one of those nonessential amino acids and it plays a pretty big role in nitrogen balance and metabolic processes - which translates into a massive amount of blood being shot into your muscles once contracted.

I train a lot longer and hardly ever got that lactic acid burn on arm days, at least it takes a heck of lot more to phase me. Even my cardio is easier on it too. I'd recommend it along with glutamine any day of the week specifically because it is actually partly synthesized from glutamine which means taking them together increases effects across the board.

5.0 out of 5 stars this is an excellent quality protein (you get what you pay for in ..., 27 July 2014
Taste is a little questionable as seems to have a hint of pepper in it. Having said that, this is an excellent quality protein (you get what you pay for in my opinion) which mixes in water very quickly, isn't gritty and doesn't play havoc with your stomach (if you know what I mean!). Next time perhaps I will try French Vanilla. Can't go wrong with Optimum Nutrition and another recommendation being PHD Pharma Whey.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great taste, excellent value for money., 26 July 2014
This is easily the best value for money you will find anywhere for this product.

It tastes fantastic (I love chocolate, so naturally I always purchase the chocolate flavours), and protein per gram ratio is higher than most whey protein products I have used.

Definately recommend, I now use this as my regular protein drink, above anything else. It tastes good and the results are more noticeable.

4.0 out of 5 stars RATING THE TASTE!, 19 July 2014
A nice taste, my favourite is the Double Chocolate but this also has a chocolatey-ness. It has a slight almond/marzipan aftertaste which I don't like so much BUT, if you click through the various flavour choices on this product you will see the price change a great deal - so I'm all for finding the cheapest flavour!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 14 July 2014
Best protien on the market!
Cookies and cream flavour not the best though, but definetly not bad.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ruined my wardrobe, 9 July 2014
Have trouble fitting in my suits now and ripped one of my pants. Can recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 July 2014
The best whey protein on the market.

5.0 out of 5 stars it's the best whey protein around, 5 July 2014
In my opinion, it's the best whey protein around. A must have supplement for anyone that takes lifting seriously.