5.0 out of 5 stars It works!
I first heard about Eva Fraser's Facial Fitness 18 years ago. I personally took the six class course from her studio in London. (I was 40 at the time). I did the exercises for a while, and then lost my exercise sheets, so I slacked off. A little over two years ago I bought her DVD and started again. I have been doing the exercises 5 times a week since, and my face looks...
Published on 4 April 2011 by D. C. Lewis

3.0 out of 5 stars Oh Dear!
I have only just started using the DVD so cannot comment on the exercises thus far - I am hopeful that they will work. The problem is in the production of the DVD. Eva mumbles and talks through her teeth so it is quite hard to understand her. The model doesn't seem to understand simple instructions, at one point the cameraman points out a mistake that the model is...
Published on 7 Sep 2009 by Mo

‹ Previous | 1 2 311 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Dont botox it exercise it!, 3 Aug 2010
This review is from: Eva Fraser - Facial Fitness Made Easy [DVD + Book] (DVD)
One of the originals of the myriad of programmes around but still the best. If it has been around for years and works (just look at Eva herself on the dvd) then why use anything else.Ok the dvd is not quite as slick as we are all used to now in this digital age, but the exercises shown are easy to follow and are repeated slowly ( which suits me- I must be a slow learner!)
I am 42 not too wrinkly but a mum of 2 young children and do NOT want to be the "granny" at the school gates.
I have only been doing these for a week and a half but can really feel the muscles in my face, I know they have been worked (reminds me of when I used to weight-train and do aerobics- great feeling.)
There is also something different about my face too, it looks fresher, not so tired , somehow leaner,better, Definitely better.
If this is the way things are going I cant wait to see what it will be in a few months. It has been well worth the money spent.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 16 July 2012
This review is from: Eva Fraser - Facial Fitness Made Easy [DVD + Book] (DVD)
The results are well worth the small investment on this DVD. Although she suggests you do the excersises 3 or 4 times a week, I combined them and try to do them daily.
Not all the excersises are clearly demonstrated so you learn a bit by trial and error but in general it's a good programme.

4.0 out of 5 stars Facial Fitness Made Easy, 6 Dec 2011
This review is from: Eva Fraser - Facial Fitness Made Easy [DVD + Book] (DVD)
The book and DVD are very basic but I LOVE the exercises.
Can definitely feel everything tightening up and it's quick to do.
Too expensive for what you get 'but', if you make an effort with it will reward you.
Good luck!!

5.0 out of 5 stars facial fitness, 19 July 2011
This review is from: Eva Fraser - Facial Fitness Made Easy [DVD + Book] (DVD)
Firstly I think if you get this dvd you should take your time and learn the exercises. This is important. I have now been doing the exercises for a while and my eyebrows which were beginning to fall into my eyes have lifted. I should have taken a photo before I started so recommend that you do. My face is also firmer so as long as you learn the exercises and then do them it works.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 3 July 2012
This review is from: Eva Fraser - Facial Fitness Made Easy [DVD + Book] (DVD)
It takes time to see results, but it works and it is natural way to reduce sighs of aging.I would recommend it to a friend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Didn't expect it to work but does seem to be!, 28 May 2014
This review is from: Eva Fraser - Facial Fitness Made Easy [DVD + Book] (DVD)
I started using the DVD and booklet February 2014 when I turned 41, about 4 months ago. I followed Eva's programme, doing the beginning Basic Exercises every day and then doing one of the 4 stages every day. You only have to do these exercises 4 days out of 7. In addition I have recently (about 1 month) added a jaw line/jowls exercise (head back, mouth closed, chomping like you are eating x 100 x2 a day). I also do a few more of Eva's under eye exercises as my under eyes needed more help.

After 2 or 3 weeks I noticed that my upper eyes looked slightly more lifted and awake and less sad looking. Then after about 4-6 weeks, I noticed when I put blusher on my cheeks and go to raise the 'apple' part it is definitely more plump and fuller. Since then the under eye bags (mine are more like a dipped dark circle than an actual bag) have reduced, especially the one that was very bad before. My lower face has slimmed down a bit too and my jaw area seems tighter. My only slight concern is the lower part of the nose to mouth lines, that are almost smile lines, one of those seems a tiny bit deeper. The exercises make you smile and I can see that line creasing up when I do them. The line may not have changed, it may just be my increased awareness of my face since doing exercises. The other positive outcome is that before the programme, the one eye that had the worse under eye sag and dark circle, often got more tired than the other eye. At night the muscles around that eye felt tense and unable to relax, now that seems to have gone I guess the muscles have strengthened up.

I will continue with this programme as it is quick and easy to follow, but I will keep an eye on that annoying smile crease!

Also the booklet has recently fallen apart and the DVD is a little 'homemade' but that doesn't really bother me.

5.0 out of 5 stars V happy!, 16 April 2013
This review is from: Eva Fraser - Facial Fitness Made Easy [DVD + Book] (DVD)
Like many people, I bought this for a rainy day, put it away and forgot about it. Then age started creeping in (I'm 37 and was noticing crows feet round the eyes and some neck lines). I began this workout, following the video, which is repeated twice at each stage and has some nice testimonials at the end from some of the ladies who've done the exercises.

I do the set of Basic exercises once per morning every day (five mins) and again once in the evening (five mins) and for the evening session build more of the other stages in. You don't have to be as rigorous as me, and you can incorporate which exercises you want, but I try and fit as many of them as poss in per evening. On my lunch break at work I even spend 2-3 mins in front of the ladies loo mirror doing the eye exercises! That's all you need.

I have been doing the exercises solidly now for about 2 weeks and have noticed a tightening of my face skin (which seems clearer and smoother). I actually feel as if my muscles have had a good workout after, and, although you have to make time and stick to the regime, the good results and pleasant way you begin to feel about yourself encourage you to continue, even look forward to your workouts. This is so much better than fake cosmetic facelifts and botox, because you are really working your muscles naturally and the cost saving on expensive treatments must be priceless! Like any routine, it's a case of perseverence but if I (the laziest person on Earth - nearly) can do it and feel as if I am getting a good vibe then anyone can. They take so little time to do in reality and become part of your daily routine. Literally 5-10 mins per day or more if you wish.

Eva and the ladies on the DVD are great, really encouraging they all look fantastic. It is true that you enhance what YOU have been given by facial exercise, instead of going to a surgeon and getting 'add-ons' to fend off time. You can keep time at bay with this programme, and in a natural and safe way that becomes routine once you have learned each exercise and therefore it becomes easier with practice.

EDIT: for those that say the book falls to pieces in a flash, yes it does. So I tore the pages off the thin spine, lined them all up neatly in order and put a round punch hole in the top left corner, then tied them with a ribbon. That way you have a flip book on a ribbon that's much easier to manage/turn with no pages flying away.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy and effective!, 4 Oct 2012
This review is from: Eva Fraser - Facial Fitness Made Easy [DVD + Book] (DVD)
Wow! What a great DVD that makes a big difference to how you look. Ive been doing the exercises for about a month and can definitely see a huge improvement. Beats fillers and muscle relaxants hands down! i love it. THANKS EVA! x

5.0 out of 5 stars 4 weeks in and it's starting to show!, 5 Oct 2013
mojo (Herts, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Eva Fraser - Facial Fitness Made Easy [DVD + Book] (DVD)
This has made a BIG difference to my face. The DVD is essential as it clearly shows you how to perform each exercise correctly - I did the 2 week starter sets, and have now built my own routine targeting my trouble areas. The DVD is long winded in places, so now I perform my faial exercises without it, but you really need it when getting started - the book alone just confused me.

The results are fantastic - at 38 years old, I noticed my jawline slacking, forehead lines and my eyelids starting to sag. I thought about Botox, but instead tried this and I'm so glad I did. I have my jawline back! My neck is tight and my face is just so much more taught. I have also been having facial acupuncture, and I believe the combination of both has really helped. I can't believe how much brighter my whole face looks. I'm hooked, and I'd encourage anyone else to do the same, it's quick & easy and very easy to incorporate into your daily skin are regime.

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting method, 4 Oct 2014
Culture Enthusiast (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Eva Fraser - Facial Fitness Made Easy [DVD + Book] (DVD)
I was intrigued by this method. It makes sense logically as it is based on strengthening the face muscles - it is the equivalent of a body workout (we tone our muscles if we exercise) but for the face. I saw Eve in an interview and she looks amazing for being +80!

The DVD is clear: the model shows how to perform the exercises. She does not seem very experienced, but this is not necessarily a bad thing as she is in the same position as most of the viewers - no to little experience with the method with the plus that she is being supervised by Eva. The instructions are OK (sometimes Eva tends to mumble) and easy to replicate. i watched the entire DVD to get an idea on how it works and trying to pick up some of the basics. Subsequently I started playing the basic section and follow the instructions. In a couple of exercises the model makes a mistake, which is OK as it is something that could happen to any of us and Eva explains what should be corrected. However, I noticed that the model uses the index finger during the entire video (unless the cameramen tells her to get the right finger) despite the booklet saying you have to use the middle finger. Now I tried both and I do not think it makes a massive difference as the finger is used only to identify where the muscle you are going to exercise is.
It is an easy to follow system: it takes only 10 minutes a day and i started doing it after i wash my face at night.
The DVD is a little bit home made style, but clear: the lighting is fine and the model is well light. There are 6 sections:

1. Eva explains the method and why strengthening face muscles work
2. Basic workout that you have to repeat every day for two weeks (or more if you prefer)
3. section 1
4. section 2
5. section 3
6. section 4

Section from 1 to 4 have several exercises aimed at strengthening specific muscles of the face. Each section has then to be repeated for 1 day each (e.g. Monday section 1, Tuesday section 2, etc) and leave 3 days "free". It is dead easy and it is not a hussle - nothing crazy or unmanageable. For some of these exercises you would need a pair of cotton gloves (you can find them very easily and cheap).

The DVD (European version) plays without any issue. There is also a booklet that explains the exercises and has a drawing showing what you should do. I barely use it as I watch the DVD (I read it a couple of times to get the technique right).
I have not done the exercises long enough to see any difference (I do not have wrinkles, it is more prevention in my case). I will update the review in few months time with any significant changes (if any).

‹ Previous | 1 2 311 | Next ›