Format: DVD|Change
Price:£18.73+ £1.26 shipping

VINE VOICEon 9 February 2008
I have to say I'm envious of the writers of this show. They've written series after series of this show (I'm currently half way through series 7, and will be gutted when it ends) - and it never gets boring. There's very rarely an episode that goes by that doesn't make me laugh, and have tears (of mirth) rolling down my cheeks. That 70s Show is hilarious. Many other programmes would have gotten boring long before now, but the writers clearly have a skill that keep fans watching, and keeps the characters developing.

It's a shame that the original 'Laurie' didn't continue to play the part, just as her role becomes a little more focussed in this series as the new one doesn't pack such a punch. However, all the other characters are their usual selves and had me giggling along from start to finish. I will mourn the end :(
on 7 April 2015
by now we all know the characters well, to be honest some of michaels stupidity is starting to seem a bit too silly and some of fezs ways are all a bit old but there is still plenty of magic here. Seldom have i seen a show with as many characters that really works, its funny, feels true to the time it was set and is a very entertaining show. onto season 7.
on 21 May 2007
If you like the show I mean really like it you know what I meant by the "Oh my Clapton" otherwise ask Pastor Dave, he'll draw something....
The seasons are available quickier than ever, good for us, season 6 focus on Fez and Red getting along after the wedding on episode 525... but Kelso and his carreer are also shown as well as the evolution of Donna and Eric's relationship, don't want to say much...Buy it you won't regret it ...
on 30 July 2009
The product is hilarious! True to the 70's in everyway, acting is amazing and the extras on the dvd's are great too!
on 7 December 2008
i have reviewed this before and now it wants it again. If you remember the 70's and like to laugh get it
on 23 April 2015