5.0 out of 5 stars This book is great - it's fun, light and very informative, 4 July 1999
By A Customer
This book is great for the lay person to help understand the Myers Briggs temperment typing. I've read Kiersey Bates and this book was much better at giving me an appreciation and understanding of the different types. I learned so much from the great cartoons - the types come alive through the cartoons. The types are described so well that I use this book as a reference to help me in my relationships with my family members, friends and co-workers. It's a light, fun, easy to understand description of the Myers Briggs system of temperment typing.

4.0 out of 5 stars Best insight into my MBTI behaviours., 28 Dec 1998
By A Customer
We use elements of MBTI at work, and I knew a little of the jargon and had done a test, and had been referred to some of the standard works. I "kind-of" understood, but did not really feel any of the behavioural descriptions really clicked for me. As a lunchtime browser of bookstores I picked "What Type Am I?" off the shelf and suddenly I was able to see myself through the MBTI for the first time. I found the style very easy to read, and the suggestions about working with myself and others to be very practical. For me the format was easy to follow, and I enjoyed the style, content and humour. It's insightful but not heavy. I bought one for my adult daughter.

5.0 out of 5 stars a brilliant book, 15 Nov 2002
By A Customer
I found this book great fun and use it alongside "Please Understand Me II". This book gives a great overview and some interesting examples whilst PUMII gives a lot more detail - I think the combination of the two covers quite a few of the "types" preferences. The illustrations are very good (some even made me chuckle) and again appeal to different types of personality. A brilliant book that I have used time and time again on friends, family, colleagues and coaching clients.

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is funny and smart, 20 April 1999
By A Customer
If you're looking for an easy entry into the world of Meyers-Briggs, try this one. This book is funny and smart. Her characterizations of each type are clear and easy to identify. I usually don't like cartoons and drawings in books, but the cartoons in this book added to my understanding AND made me laugh. Read it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Briliant, fun, and informative., 31 May 1999
By A Customer
This is a must have for those who are trying to find out who they really are. The book is fun, easy to read and understand, and is one of the best sources for figuring out your personality type that I have encountered yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Briliant, fun, and informative., 31 May 1999

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful book, 1 April 2014
I've read a lot about MBTI and Jung theory. This book has articulated my type to me better than anything I've read so far. I now feel like I completely understand my personality profile as well as that of others - which will benefit me tremendously professionally and personally.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 Aug 2014
On time and good condition. Pictures help make it more readable and fun!