Colour Name: Express|Size: 3 Bikes|Change
Price:£58.67+ Free shipping

on 18 December 2011
arrived pre assembled a robust piece of kit , very easy to mount on the car i have a VW Golf ,i have put 2 mountain bike`s on it and it handle`s it with ease very impressed for the money.
on 20 September 2011
Easy to attach to the car (nissan micra) and it carried 3 bikes without difficulties. Very pleased. It is a simple design but effective.
on 17 August 2012
Over the years I have tried numerous bike racks, at varying prices.

This product is head and shoulders above anything else I've tried. My last bike rack was one at £100 from Halfords but the quality of this Hollywood product is significantly better.

It arrives fully assembled so can be on the car in minutes with minimal adjustments. The height is perfect for me as, after a long cycle, I don't have the strength to lift the bikes any higher!

The straps are good quality and, when tightened, hold everything really secure. The rubber straps to hold the bikes in place are excellent, and far far better than the straps often used for this purpose. It literally takes seconds to get everything secure.

I am delighted with this product and, for the first time, the thought of getting the rack ready doesn't fill me with dread! And the bikes are far more secure than I've ever known before.

Excellent!
on 15 November 2013
Had to spread the joy on this rack. I have never had any experience of fitting racks but needed to transport 2 adult mountain bikes 90 miles on our first journey. Watched the youtube demonstration a few times but still wasn't very confident as I had a hatchback (Leon) and they had a saloon car. First attempt was quite successful and you soon realise the more you try to force the clips in the gaps the more they resist. Can be fitted easily on your own and doesn't take long at all. Putting the bikes on takes a bit practise (getting your pedals and wheels to sit nicely together) but the rubber straps keep them snug to the rack. Added a couple of bungee ropes also but that was mostly for peace of mind ! Brought the bikes home safely in torrential rain on the motorway and country lanes without incident, and have used it several times since. I know its quite sad, but for a product to work as well as the company claim is unusual to say the least but this is one that actually does. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this rack, well pleased !!!
on 12 August 2012
Bike rack is good and solid, holds three bikes easily. I would recommend however that anyone buying this puts some extra cushioning on the bars, stops the rack taking a chunk of paint from the car as I found to my cost.
on 8 April 2013
I bought this as a present for my boyfriend. We used it for the first time this weekend on his Audi A3. We are really pleased with it. It is very easy to fit. It holds the bikes very secure, without risk of damaging the paint work on the car. It is very compact when not in use and fits in the boot easily. I would highly recommend this bike rack!
on 16 September 2013
didnt fit ford focus well as fouls rear wiper , also will not allow kids bikes with oval frames to fit on rack. quality product though for right car and bikes
on 11 March 2013
Great rack used it for my MTB on the back of my Peugeot 206 fits great. Quick & easy install and removal so just pop it on when i need it!
on 7 September 2013
I've not tried to use it in anger yet, but it is very well put together and feels high quality fits my VW Passat saloon perfectly,
on 2 October 2012
I searched high and low for a way to transport my bike safely without damaging the car - everything from roof bars to rear carriers. I ruled out the roof bars idea on the grounds of 1) I am a girl and lifting & clamping a bike single handedly onto a roof bar is going to take some doing! 2) Your MPG reduces by around 30% with bars/bike on roof because of the wind resistance. 3) The roof system is expensive and I'd rather put the money toward a good bike (which I did).

So, having bought a new and expensive bike this made transporting it safely a real priority.

This rack is very easy to set-up, but of course, it's worth taking your time over fixing the bike as none of us want any accidents. The best way of learning the set-up is to watch the Hollywood racks video for this model on youtube - as it is much easier to follow than the written instructions.

I have used this rack for the first time today - dual carriageways and short spell on motorway - and no mishaps yet!!!! I kept my speed at under 63mph. I drive a Toyota Yaris hatchback and no lighting board was required. I find if you take the saddle off you have a decent view out of the rear view. I would suggest investing in some bungee cord as many reviewers of other racks have suggested because you can use that to secure the pedals and other parts of the bike.

I found the lower straps did not fit my car so well but the real weight is on the top and side straps.

I would definitely recommend the rack based on my experience today. If secure transits of the bike last, I'll be laughing.

Best of luck everyone and happy riding.