5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value
I had absolutely no qualms about ordering another pair of these gloves.

I have had my first pair 2 years and done 3000 miles of riding with them. They have been through the washing machine about 10 times and are still in one piece.

They need replacing now because the gel has compressed somewhat but would still do as a spare pair.

A great...
Published 15 months ago by Gee Bee42d

3.0 out of 5 stars Cycle gloves
Published on 23 July 2011 by Cyclist

3.0 out of 5 stars Cycle gloves, 23 July 2011
The gloves are fine but the size charts and the dropdown menu/help differ meaning that I ordered the wrong size to start with. Luckily the smaller gloves fitted my wife so there was no loss incurred otherwise I would not have been pleased. The supplier needs to check the price dropdown matches the help info which it didnt. My advice to err on the larger size. My hands are not big but I needed XL. It might be XL in China but my hands are medium in the UK.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value, 1 May 2013
This review is from: Tenn-Outdoors Men's Fingerless Cycling Gloves Mitts (Sports Apparel)
I had absolutely no qualms about ordering another pair of these gloves.

A great example of getting everything you want from a product at a good price

5.0 out of 5 stars Safety Cyling Gloves, 9 Sep 2009
These gloves may have been intended for prolonged cycling use but my intention was after not riding a bike for 30 years I wanted to get back in the saddle with a little hand protection in the event of coming off, and what is the first thing you are going to put down?, your hand. I haven't been 'off' but I am also happy with the comfort they give. I have not got big hands and ordered the medium size, which I was suprised where quite tight when new, but they do 'give' a bit after repeated use.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the money, 19 April 2009
Cheap and cheerful reasonable quality padded gloves. Nice level of grip and good for mid and warmer seasons. Tried them on a few very cold days and wished I had gloves with fingers! Nice fit and velcro strap.

5.0 out of 5 stars great gloves for the price, 12 Dec 2009
P. Webb "patsyw" (london) - See all my reviews
these are great gloves for the price. very comfortable and worth the money. would definately reccomend them

5.0 out of 5 stars A 5 Star Choice for your 5 Digits, 25 May 2012
Having worn these gloves on many rides, I've found them to be very comfortable after many hours of cycling. This is largely due to the gel-padding that helps cushion any impact on your palms. Even though they're fingerless, the rubber-studded surface gives you a good amount of grip on the handlebars. The gloves are tight-fitting, so you'll probably want the bigger size if your hand measures somewhere in-between. The reflective strip works well in low-light areas, and should prove useful when signalling with your hands. However, I wouldn't recommend you solely rely on them in order to be seen. The only real downside is the loops. They're great for getting the gloves off, but are attached to the rest of the glove by only a few stitches. Therefore, I wouldn't advise that you yank the gloves off in a hurry.

I have a more detailed review on my site, along with some close-up photos. If you've got any questions about these gloves, please feel free to ask me, and I'll help you out as best I can.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, 6 Dec 2013
Had these for several months and they are very comfortable and no longer do I get the pain in my palm. Some gloves like this have padding which collapses very quickly but these have been ridden every day for several months during which time they have got very wet but they are still as good as new.

5.0 out of 5 stars SUPER MITTS, 10 July 2010
T. J. Smtih (UK) - See all my reviews
The mitts came withing a couple of days of ordering. I ordered med. as I think I have med. hands...compared to some men. However, the med. ones were too small for me as I don't like them too tight. I sent them back and by return of post I received the large ones. Very good value. They are durable, have padded palms and backs that breathe.

Terry Smith.Canterbury.

5.0 out of 5 stars Glovely, 19 May 2014
Surprisingly good for the price. Nice cushioned palm, sturdy construction. Make me feel like a real cyclist while I'm on my Boris bike.

5.0 out of 5 stars like these alot, 6 May 2014
P. barton (LONDON) - See all my reviews
well padded along the palms with gel and a nice snug fit make these very comfortable the gel in the palms insulate some of the bumps and also give protection in case i come off