5.0 out of 5 stars No leaks
Published on 25 July 2011 by doogal

3.0 out of 5 stars OK for kids, not so much for adults
Fairly poor unfortunately. Would be ok to use by kids to swim in the pool but would recommend for adults who want to do some snorkelling in the sea. Hard to adjust to proper size, seems to be loose and leaks
Published on 27 July 2011 by jamkaga

5.0 out of 5 stars No leaks, 25 July 2011
Don't be fooled by the reasonable price of this face mask and snorkel set. If you want a cheap set to take away this is it. I foolishly left it till the last minute to order mine however the prompt delivery from goldstar leisure meant they turned up a day before I went on holiday so I was delighted. In addition to this both my son and I had the best time snorkelling in Ibiza. No water leakage and occasional steam up meant we could stay out for ages.
The only downside is after a while the rigid plastic became a touch uncomfortable but as we were only out for about an hour at a time this didn't bother me too much.
I considered the price I paid and thought just get on with it. I could have paid a lot more.
£13 for 2 sets including delivery that made our holiday that little bit more special was well worth it.
Dont delay buy these today.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really Useful!, 29 Aug. 2009
Grace Macgregor (Burton-Upon-Trent, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Osprey Adults Sports Mask and Snorkel In Red, Yellow Or Blue (Misc.)
Bought this to go on holiday to Egypt and they were really good. Well worth the money and they were perfect for the job!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for beginners, 1 Sept. 2009
We used this gear to snorkel in the Red Sea and it was really good - no mask leaks or snorkel breathing problems at all. My only criticism is that due to the design of the mask, the hard plastic at the the top of the nose section pressed uncomfortably onto my forehead between my eyes (my husband was also similarly affected by his mask). The pressure caused some localised bruising on my head (despite loosening the mask strap and trying to change its position slightly) and this limited my time in the water - which was a shame. However, the second time I used it I stuck a plaster over the problem area and this extra padding did make some difference. Maybe I've just got a funny shaped head (!) but this could also be a design flaw. I will use mine again though but with enough extra padding to limit the problem in advance...

3.0 out of 5 stars OK for kids, not so much for adults, 27 July 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good value, 16 July 2009
Bob (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)
I only purchased this for one trip which involved the "Great Barrier Reef" and expected a fairly cheaply made "toy" however I was very impressed with the quality and although I disposed of them as I intended to (Excess baggage) this was only because I no longer needed them rather than there was anything wrong.

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY - FAR TOO SMALL!, 11 May 2012
The snorkels I received were far too small for myself or my boyfriend's heads so were impossible to use. Upon notifying the seller of this, I was told I could return them for a refund. After returning them I was then told that I could not have a refund so I am currently filing a claim through Amazon.

When discussing with the manager he suggested that I did not know how to adjust a snorkel. Contrary to his belief I am not ignorant and have used snorkels many times in the past, the fault lay with the product not me. The fact of the case was that we used the snorkels once for half an hour while we persevered to try to get them to work. The manager told me that I had 'obviously used them several times' - this is factually incorrect. The packaging was all smashed when it arrived as it was so cheap - didn't look anything like the picture.

In summary: DO NOT BUY!

3.0 out of 5 stars small for adults, 24 April 2012
came quick, good quality but very small for adults, so would suggest that if you have a large head then order with caution to return.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great set, 24 Jun. 2011
Terence K. Peters "Watch Wally" (Liverpool) - See all my reviews
This adult mask set is great value for money and does a great job.I have just used it on holiday and it was brilliant and it doesn't steam up either which is a great plus.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great - but not for adults, 21 Mar. 2011
This item is sold as an adult mask (from memory, I do think the packaging states its for an adult), having read the other reviews about it being small, I purchased this for my ten year old daughter.

The mask fits my daughters head well. She already has the straps on the largest adjustment though so there won't be much room for growing.

It seems solidly built so should be able to cope well with the demands a ten year old can put on it. Its a nice piece of kit and works well although I should mention its only being used in the swimming pool.

I would definately recommend to parents who are looking to buy for their child but I would recommend that adults might want to look for another product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Snorkel and mask, 9 Sept. 2009
S. Gathercole (UK) - See all my reviews
I have recently returned from the Maldives and I bought the mask and snorkel because they were good value. I had originally planned to leave them there, but brought them home as they were so good. They are good quality and they were brilliant to use as they didn't steam up once. They are a proper mask and snorkel and were not toy ones. I would definitely recommend them. The service was great too.

Osprey Sports Mask and Snorkel Set - Blue