5.0 out of 5 stars My First Calendar
I bought this magnetic calendar for my grandson's 4th birthday. He is delighted with it and changes it everyday. It is the same one that's used in his nursery school and very popular with the children. The educational value is very good as it covers seasons, months, days and each day's weather - cloudy, rainy, sunny etc. It is especially good because it teaches...
Published on 20 Feb 2009 by Ms Elizabeth Murray

3.0 out of 5 stars NO SIGN FOR WIND
I got this for children I childmind, They loved it until we had the windy weather and couldn't put it up as it didn't have a magnet for this. Other than this its very good.
Published 6 months ago by childminder

‹ Previous | 1 2 39 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for an adult, 19 Jun 2014
S. R. Ballantyne (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: My First Magnetic Calendar - BLUE (also available in PINK). Rigid board 40 x 32cm with hanging loop (Toy)
This was bought for an adult who has been in hospital for more than a year continuously and was beginning to lose track of time. He can at last see what month/day it is and the nursing staff enjoy updating it, including what the season is and what the weather is doing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent first calander, 12 Jun 2014
We use this every day with my daughter. Easy to use, magnets are really good and they are very sturdy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Teach days months & seasons, 9 April 2014
Great way to teach days, months & seasons and much more reasonably priced than the material version.
My 4 year old loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 3 April 2014
I got this for my grandson of 3, he loves it working out what the weather is like and what day of the week it is. it is of very good quality, a brilliant buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very educational, 10 Mar 2014
Colourful and easy to use. Great for learning about the days of the week, months and seasons. An excellent buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars super, 15 Feb 2014
I bought this calendar for my class to use. It is sturdy and easy to use. Kids loved it and set up thier own competion to se who could complete it the quickest. Everyone had fun

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy Peasy, 2 Feb 2014
My Grandson loves his calendar (age 3.5). Each day and month is coloured separately so he can find the correct one easily. Numbers are clear and 9 is different from 6. Seasons are straightforward and the weather icons give a fair choice but since I am writing this in February there have not been too many sunny days!
He has now learnt his days of the week and months of the year so it is quite educational as well as fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars Every day use, 20 Jan 2014
Great product. My son changes the days every day. It taught him time and seasons as well as weather.
A must have!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great educational product, 18 Jan 2014
Good solid board and attachments. Has helped my 4yr old grand daughter get to grips with the calendar and weather.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great choice., 16 Jan 2014
Great childs learning tool helps them to get used to days and months of the years and word learn and spell.

‹ Previous | 1 2 39 | Next ›