5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin
I purchased this item from Terrabok on the amazon marketplace as I realised that they do not charge for postage and packaging.

Published on 15 Aug. 2008 by Edible Chef

1.0 out of 5 stars Lasted 2 seconds - Don't buy
This product took a long time to arrive and then exploded after 2 seconds of being plugged into the mains. Not a very good product at all.
Published on 11 Aug. 2009 by Will Shakespeare

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 15 Aug. 2008
Edible Chef "gazkam" (Royston,Cambridgeshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Techfocus TomTom ONE v2 / v3 / XL Europe/GB (Regional) Mains Travel Charger (Personal Computers)

The mains charger itself is only very small (no wires,only the plug) and requires a USB cable to plug into the TomTom. Thats all there is really to it. There is also a small LED diode on the charger to tell you that the satnav is charging.

Overall I am very satisfied with my purchase as charging the satnav via the computer take a very long time. I only wish TomTom would supply buyers of its products with a mains charger.

Well done Terrabok!

1.0 out of 5 stars Lasted 2 seconds - Don't buy, 11 Aug. 2009

1.0 out of 5 stars do not buy..., 11 April 2009
Do not buy this charger it is not a specific tomtom charger. In fact it is just a generic motorola charger, that does not even manage to charge the tomtom v2 model that we bought. Be warned!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for Garmin Nuvi 250 too, 11 Nov. 2008
This excellent value product works for charging both my TomTom and Garmin sat navs. The Garmin chargers seem to be especially expensive so this is a real find. It doesn't come with a European or American adaptor so you would need to get these separately (I already have them). It arrived the day after I ordered it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Unlucky for some - in this case, me!, 24 July 2009
This charger arrived quickly and I had no problem with the packaging. Having plugged it in for the first time, it lit up with a blue light, which in 2 seconds changed to green. It then popped and the light went out - it was completely dead and hadn't even started to charge the Tom Tom. Well, what do you expect for the price? I'm just thankful it hadn't damaged the sat nav. I won't return it - not worth the postage and I would be dubious about trying a replacement product anyway. Another reviewer mentioned a Motorola phone fitting and yes, it does fit perfectly. Wonder if the phone charger will work on Tom Tom?

5.0 out of 5 stars Needs slight modification for XL Version 2, 21 Jan. 2009
This charger works great, but on XL Version 2 Tom-Tom has made the port entry slightly smaller. I found that shaving off a wafer thin piece of rubber on one side of the plug was all that was needed (I used a sharp knife, but sandpaper would work).

1.0 out of 5 stars not worth the money, 16 Sept. 2009
Neil Sherratt "sam" (stoke on trent) - See all my reviews
poor fit USB connect wrong size for tomtom xl classic will use computer to charge in the future

1.0 out of 5 stars extra ordinary delay, 4 Feb. 2010
H. L. Desai (UK) - See all my reviews
I have not received the charger after 1 month of order
I sent several e mail for non receipt of the charger
Amazon & it's retailer are not not taking any corrective action

4.0 out of 5 stars It does the job, 14 Sept. 2009
Chuck D Wagner (Gloucestershire, UK) - See all my reviews
I looked at the reviews left by other Amazon users before purchasing this charger for my TomTom XL IQ Routes. It is very cheap so, with some reservations, I thought I'd give try it. Unlike some previous reviews, it fits Ok. No DIY modification required and has a standard 3pin plug as part of the body. It is a Motorola charger but it does the job. Its has a green/red light to indicate it's status which seems to be Green when not charging, Red when it is charging.

2.0 out of 5 stars Home charger,Does not fit Tom Tom Via, 3 Mar. 2011
This is a good product for its purpose,I cannot say anything about it. But I purchased it for a TomTom Via and told them that. But as the Via as a indent USB connection the charger will not go around the bend ie to long in the body.And TomTom have not yet made a Home charge though their is one on the drawing board so I am informed. Sorry for this poor review but I had to return it,which is turning out to be a night amre and taking my time I cannot afford.