5.0 out of 5 stars My little boy loves it
I have a two-year old son who is mad for boats. Since receiving his mobile it has become part of his daily waking and bedtime routines to play with the mobile and name the colours, which he is currently learning.
Published on 1 Dec 2010 by Proud New Dad

3.0 out of 5 stars sweet product
After having to order my item for a second time, as the first never turned up! The item was perfect for my friend who I was buying it for. Jusr a shame the delivery let it down!
Published 2 months ago by Lorna

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars My little boy loves it, 1 Dec 2010
The construction is sturdy, and easily withstands his tugging and pushing. We have a similar mobile of aeroplanes which is not as robust, so I would recommend this one over the other.

5.0 out of 5 stars Granddad loves it, 21 Feb 2013
G. Currell (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nursery Mobiles : Sailing Boat Lighthouse baby nursery mobile (Baby Product)
Bought for our Grandson for Christmas.
It arrived well packaged, well made and exactly as it looked in the description.
It never hurts to start indoctrinating sailors straight from the womb does it?

I would recommend this to other budding seafarers...

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice present, 21 Aug 2012
S. Brough (uk) - See all my reviews
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
It is a bit difficult to rate this as a toy as it is not one!However, I purchased this as a gift for some friends who have just had a baby and I am really pleased with it. It looks lovely hung over the cot and would buy another for a similar thing!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for babys nursery, 29 July 2012
Brilliant quality for an excellent price! Our 6 month old little boy loves looking at it as he falls asleep. Very quick delivery too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely mobile; acceptable quality., 18 Jan 2012
It's a lovely, calming mobile. The make isn't highly refined, but perfectly acceptable for a baby's mobile. The lighthouse on the mobile I received (red and white striped) does not look like the one pictured (white with red top).

The mobile is by Small Foot Company [...].

3.0 out of 5 stars sweet product, 24 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a great price for a quality mobile, 15 April 2014
L. Jackson - See all my reviews
This is a present for my nephew, was really surprised when I opened the package and saw how beautiful it was, the detail, quality craftsmanship, and all for such a low price. Looks great in the room, will have to wait and see how much he likes it- but I, and everyone who's seen it loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful product!, 23 Mar 2014
Beautiful product, my boy loves it! Fully recommend it. He can stare at it for hours. It's nicely made and well worth the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars delightful mobile, 9 Mar 2014
Very natural looking with the wooden boats and cotton sails - lovely strong colours too. In all, a beautiful mobile to hang over a baby's cot. Will engage the baby but remain out of tiny hands. It is exactly as described on the website.

5.0 out of 5 stars babies mobile, 27 Jan 2014
Bought this as a Christmas present; arrived very quickly, looked very good was as described and I am happy with my purchase. Would use this firm again.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›