2,325 Reviews
 (1,820)

5.0 out of 5 stars No more foul tasting water for us
Customer Video Review     Length:: 3:00 Mins
After years of putting up with foul tasting water, kettles that didn't last for more than a year and tea / coffee with a scummy residue on top I decided to purchase a water filter. We have been using it now for a couple of months and I have noticed a huge difference in the taste of the water, the look of my tea and coffee and also my kettle...
Published on 23 Oct 2011 by D. Jones

3.0 out of 5 stars Brita Maxtra 6-pack deal
The Maxtra product is as good as it has always been.

The cost, however, has rocketed. Last November I bought 12 Maxtra cartridges from Amazon for 30, this October there was no offer on 12 so I bought two 6-packs for 44, an increase of over 46% within a year.

But this price is still better than you can usually find on the high street and they do...
Published on 3 Dec 2011 by John of Coulsdon

‹ Previous | 128 29 30233 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 7 Jun 2014
Ideal being able to purchase a twelve months supply at a competitive price. Purchased for use through a coffee machine

5.0 out of 5 stars good water filters, 7 Jun 2014
I use this product for quite a while now and I am really happy.It is high quality and really good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars good price, 6 Jun 2014
Mrs. Jane P. Porter "PlymouthGal" (Plymouth UK) - See all my reviews
The cartridges are a very good price for the actual Brita one's I pay a lot more in the supermarkets.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 6 Jun 2014
Good product for a convenient price. I am going to buy this package again if it will be still on offer. I would Recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Water filters, 5 Jun 2014
For absolute Value for money these filters are the. Cheapest available
Giving long life and very clean water easy to fit

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 5 Jun 2014
love it, havent used it for a long time but now i know what i missed... water tastes really good :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Convinced? I am., 4 Jun 2014
Mr. Michael Hawthorne (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BRITA Maxtra Water Filter Cartridges 4 Pack (Kitchen & Home)
I have been using water filters for over 20 years - ever since I got such a strong whiff of chlorine from my tap water that it prompted me to telephone the water authority to complain. Their answer? "We put in as much as we can until people complain".

Now, I'm not against chlorine in water, or any other pollutants for that matter. We are blessed with a very good water supply compared with some countries. But I don't think year upon year of drinking chlorine tainted water can be very good for me, even if it is infinitely better than dying of dysentry or cholera.

These filters work very well. I can easily taste the difference in a blind test. I'm sure there are some coffee and tea snobs out there who would be embarrassed if they realised the difference in their main ingredient.

This supplier is the cheapest and the free delivery turned out to be very fast (48 hours). That's it, really.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great., 4 Jun 2014
Great value for money when you buy four at a time. Definitely worth it as you can taste the difference in the water.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality. Much better than generic cartridges which claim to fit, 4 Jun 2014
We tried an alternative cartridge which claimed to fit our Brita filter but the correct ones are far superior. They fit better, allow all the water through the filter and filter quickly so by the time I've filled our jug there is enough water to allow me to pour a glass out. I would definitely recommend having the genuine Brita cartridges but just looking out for good offers on Amazon.

4.0 out of 5 stars Short life of Maxtra cartridges, 4 Jun 2014
We find that scum appears on the tea way before the indicator on jug reaches the end.
Change filter early??