Package Quantity: 1Change
Price:£2.00+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 6 September 2013
What a disappointment when the Blackspur mixed set of different sizes, I had used first, functioned so well.
This sorry bunch must obviously be from a different manufacturer as the metal was quite flimsy-feeling and thin enough to bend the hooks by hand.
I would personally suggest either get the Blackspur mixed set or else the Toolzone brand of 5 similar ones (All the above purchased August 2013 - let's hope Toolzone don't get tempted to save money and compete purely on price later, by going down the same poor quality path as Blackspur seems to have found!)
on 31 December 2013
These are so weak that I can bend them totally out of shape with one bare hand. They are coke tin quality. There is a tool hook that looks very much like this one that is actually a proper hook. The difference in appearance is that it has raised strengthening channels that do not fully encompass the gap - unlike these which have the channel all the way round.Find them; they are 100 times better. Waste of money. They are in the bin as I write this.
on 23 May 2011
Don't expect to hang very heavy items from these hooks (an indication of maximum weight capacity might be useful), but for normal garden items they are ideal. Fixing screws are provided, saving scratching around for suitable ones.

I fixed the hooks to a 70mm x 20mm batten at 200mm centres, which accommodates most tools without being item-specific or wasting too much space. Very happy with the result.
on 31 August 2012
Although the hooks were fine, the screw heads were not all clearly cut and you couldn't get the screwdriver head in. Had to buy replacements which cost nearly as much as the hooks
on 14 November 2015
You can spend a lot buying fancy racking systems and fittings, but for holding spades, garden forks etc. these are perfectly sturdy, and inexpensive. They're for tools of course, as it says on the pack - if you need to hang your lawnmower or bicycle you might need something stronger. (I don't know, I haven't tried.) Bought these for myself after fitting some in an elderly neighbour's hut. Really easy to fit, with all screws supplied.
on 15 November 2014
Not the strongest of this style of bracket that I have purchased. Could do with a heavier gauge of metal.
on 8 June 2015
From the range of reviews I think that there are different versions of these hooks available. I've had several sets which were perfectly useable. I've used them to sort out my hammer collection which is a good test of their strength and durability. I've also used them for hanging a full size garden spade and fork with no problems.

For the price I don't think that they can be beaten.
on 29 March 2015
Could possibly be a bit more sturdy, they bend easily, so use them carefully.
on 2 June 2011
I used several sets of these hooks to tidy up the tools in my garage. I toyed with trying to hang a workbench from a couple of them in tandem but it was just too heavy as expected. Great for hanging spades etc from and the screws/ rawl plugs provided worked well in wood and breeze block.
on 4 February 2015
Nice lightweight hooks. Nothing special about these. Easy to install. Used one to hang my ironing board and it works perfectly for that. The hooks can be bent by hand to suit. Not for really heavy items. All in all, happy with them.