5.0 out of 5 stars Birkenstock Arizona Birko-flor
Published on 6 Jun 2011 by anneg

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Bad
I would have given this product higher stars if it was not for the fact that the sole part is hard on your feet.
Published 6 months ago by M.S.IQBAL

5.0 out of 5 stars Birkenstock Arizona Birko-flor, 6 Jun 2011
Ordered these as I have had a pair of Birkenstock toe bar sandals for a while and wanted a change. These are very very comfortable, it seems the more you wear them the better they are. I ordered the same size(5-38,normal width)as my previous Birkenstocks which is a size smaller(6-39)than I usually take and they fit perfectly. I usually go for a wider fitting when buying other footwear but these are fine. Would recommend and at a very good price too.

5.0 out of 5 stars A+, 8 July 2011
took a day or two to adjust to the contoured shapes of the sole, but now I have they feel great. maybe the arizona ain't the prettiest they sell, but it's ideal for holidays and schlepping around the house. Only complication for me was working out the two different widths they sell, and that many sellers only offer one.

5.0 out of 5 stars love the soft footbed, 15 July 2014
I have worn Birkenstocks for years. Usually I buy lightweight models with ankle straps that keep them on my feet while walking, such as non-leather Rios, but I did own one pair of leather slip-on Arizonas (bought in Glasgow back in the very early 90s.) When that pair finally wore out this spring, after mostly indoor use, I decided to try the new 'soft footbed' model.

Wow! What a difference. These are the non-leather version which I'm already used to, but the big difference is this wonderful soft footbed. What a difference. It's not too squishy to give the usual Birkenstock support, but that 'hard' feeling that some people dislike in Birkenstocks is completely gone. This is the innovation Birkenstocks have been needing. These are well-crafted, fit perfectly, built to a high standard. I am totally pleased, enough to have ordered a second pair as a gift.

I can hardly wait for this soft footbed to be introduced across the Birkenstock range.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good sandals and extremely comfortable, 9 Aug 2013
The sandals arrived promptly and in good order. I heeded the warnings about sizing, I usually wear UK size 8 (EU42), by purchasing a size smaller (EU41M). i'm glad i did as they fitted perfectly. the pair i bought are not leather but look very good nonetheless and are extremely comfortable. No doubt I will purchase another pair in a different colour.

5.0 out of 5 stars good value, 24 July 2013
These sandals are good value even though the straps are not leather they are very comfortable- as long as you get the right size. I followed other reviews and bought a size smaller (38) ....big mistake! I had to return them, which was easy and straightforward, as an exchange for my normal sandal size (39) though I do often buy shoes in size 40

4.0 out of 5 stars Best available, 11 Jun 2014
Our whole family have become Birkenstock converts. They are comfy and wear very well. They are good for your feet and help your posture.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mmm, lovely comfy shoes, 24 Aug 2014
I love these shoes, they are really comfortable & I wear them all the time. I bought the Arizona because they seem more supportive & I was right. The high strap & contoured soft footbed are great. They are not the most attractive sandal I have worn, but for everyday wear I like their quirky look. I normally get a 6 wide fitting & the normal 39 are perfect. In fact I have them on the first hole so if you have a thinner foot I would go for the slim fit. N is definitely NOT for narrow as one reviewer suggests. Birkenstock also recommend you get your normal size, not a size smaller so your foot can be encased in the footbed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sooooo comfortable, 9 Aug 2014
These are the third pair of Birkenstocks I have bought through Amazon. The sole moulds to the shape of your foot, so within a few days of wear, they are the most comfortable shoe I have ever worn. The sole does start to darken after wear, especially if you get them wet, so try and avoid that, but on the hottest days they are still incredibly comfortable. I walk and stand up a lot in my job and have regularly worn them all day, without any problems at all. I recommend these shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased with sandal and service. :), 14 July 2014
These came quicker than expected, perfect condition well packaged and an absolute bargain since my size were sold out everywhere I looked. Remember to order a size smaller and be prepared to go through the getting them comfortable process!!! Well worth it in the end though and a quality sandal for years to come. So pleased with sandal and service :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 July 2014
These sandals look great and fit perfectly, fast delivery too, very pleased!