5.0 out of 5 stars Tenn Mens Bib
I wanted to try out a pair of bibs as I was bored with the rising cycling top exposing my builders crack on long rides, so I took the plunge with these bibs. First impressions are how comfortable they are. I was a little nervous they would be to long or tight around my front bum, but they fitted perfectly.

On the bike they supported me in all the right places...
Published 21 months ago by Mr. G. Sorce

3.0 out of 5 stars Cycling Shorts
Not a bad product although some of the stitching is not well finished. They will do the job for my road bike on the Mag Turbo Trainer in the garage. Not bad for the money; does what it says on the tin!
Published on 25 Nov 2011 by Scotjock

5.0 out of 5 stars Tenn Mens Bib, 21 Sep 2012
Mr. G. Sorce - See all my reviews

On the bike they supported me in all the right places and I'm very happy with them. Not sure how much better more expensive items are but these are great for what I do. I can't comment on the actual reliability of the fabric as they've only been through the washing machine a few times, lets wait for at least 50 washes.

Another bonus addition is that you can use them in the bedroom and pretend to be a 70's wrestler!! My Mrs likes that!

5.0 out of 5 stars Men's bib shorts, 16 July 2013
Brilliant item and great value.

I cycled 300 miles from London to Amsterdam and they performed much better than I did.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort indeed, 12 Nov 2010
Matt Emulshun (Leicestershire UK) - See all my reviews
This is the first time I have purchased a bib front cycle short and I have to say they are extremely comfortable. One of the main impressions I got from these bib type shorts was that the back extended under my top which stopped draughts and the cold across my midriff.
So I would look again to buy this type of cyclewear for winter riding.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 13 Aug 2013
I found this product to be of good quality at a reasonable price. The sizing might be on the small size so best get a size up.

5.0 out of 5 stars London to Brighton bike ride, 28 Jun 2013
Brought these for hubby. Arrived very fast, for the price they were perfect comfortable around the stomach kept his back warm. wash up well very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tenn Mens Bib Front Cycling Shorts, 22 April 2012
Bought these bib shorts for my teenage son. They are an excellent buy at this price. They are a good fit (he is young and slim though!).

3.0 out of 5 stars Cycling Shorts, 25 Nov 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great product!, 26 Aug 2011
This cycling bib was the second one of its type that I purchased for my husband, a keen cyclist. The first one was in black/red and he was so happy with it that I bought him another one in a different colour. The quality of the fabric is really good and better than some of the more expensive name-brand cycling bibs he bought at cycling stores (at much, much higher prices I might add!) This is a great buy - good quality and fantastic value for money!! Would highly recommend this.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good value for money, 15 Jun 2010
Mr. E. Watson - See all my reviews
For the money these shorts are very good value and are an ok fit too. Would buy another pair.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bib cycle shorts, 19 Aug 2011
Good quality and workmanship. Get a size larger than usual, because they have a tight fit. Too thin padding for long rides every day. Very good looking.