5.0 out of 5 stars Look daddy! I got me some wheels!
The moment you see this product in real life, the main thing you notice is how cute it is. Infact, it's even cuter than it looks in pictures. I know, you don't think it's possible, but it is.

Published on 5 Oct 2007 by @GeekZilla9000

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality
great quality, but be wary about the size. The small one is really tiny!! Otherwise excellent product, and will probably purchase the bigger version when my 1 year old son outgrows the current model (probably in a few months only....).
Published 16 months ago by Owen Borthwick

5.0 out of 5 stars Look daddy! I got me some wheels!, 5 Oct 2007
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)

My one year old loves this, and finds it easy to sit on it and shuffle around. It is padded all round so any falls against it are nothing to worry about, and the base is rounded so it isn't sharp anywhere.

I've seen kids on all sorts of ride-on toys, but nothing is as manoeuvrable as this. You can turn in any direction and it's very difficult to turn over. The handle is sturdy and at a good height, it's ergonomically perfect.

I have a three year old also who loves to have a ride on this, this is recommended for kids up to 2.5 years of age, but it can take quite a bit of weight - the website evens says that adults can have a quick whirl if they fancy it.

So in a nutshell - this is the cutest toy either of my kids have ever had, they can both play on it, it's safe, it's wipe clean, and above all - it's fun!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A great alternative to all that plastic!, 1 April 2012
I bought this for my daughter's 1st birthday after reading some of the reviews that said the small size was very small.

It was too large for a one year old (as indicated on age guidance) and yet despite the fact it is described as 'large' it is not a big product. I am inclined to agree with other posters about the size, as I think anything smaller than this wouldn't last that long and would be grown out of quite quickly.

However, my daughter took to it immediately, and although she couldn't ride on it at first, she sat and moved it around and talked to it's little face. Then when she started walking, she pushed it around and now rides on it well at 19 months.

My son who is nearly 5 also likes it, and if often caught having a sneaky ride on it despite the fact he deems it a 'baby toy'. Most children of about 5 and under take a shine to it when seeing it.

It is by far the nicest, most well-made ride-on toy I've seen. It's robust and the casters make it really fast on laminated floors and fun for the children to ride in all directions. It's easy to keep clean, and has a padded back which makes the seat part seem quite comfy.

I highly recommend this toy and I think it's great quality at a good price.

Every house should have a wheelybug mouse!

4.0 out of 5 stars Wheelybug!, 13 Mar 2009
This review is from: Wheelybug Mouse Ride-on (Small) (Baby Product)
Gorgeous little ride on that always gets a comment out of visitors! Extremely well made. Quite a hefty price tag though. All I would say is this, I bought the small size which is for 1+ for my daughter for her 1st birthday and it is quite small....I would get the larger one and it would last abit longer that way. But all in all, lovely!

4.0 out of 5 stars Adorable little mouse!, 10 Jun 2010
S.P (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wheelybug Mouse Ride-on (Small) (Baby Product)
Adorable little ride on mouse. Our daughter likes to stand and push it more at 16 months, but when prompted will ride it all over the house. It moves really easily and our daughter can steer it very simply in tight spaces! We were worried about our old wooden floors but the wheels don't damage the floor at all! Would recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars wheelybug!!!, 24 Aug 2009
Ms. L. J. Paz - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wheelybug Mouse Ride-on (Small) (Baby Product)
arrived quicker than i expected. worth every penny really well made!!!!! my daughter loved this for her 1st birthday!!! i would recommend 2 all my friends defo!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars WheelyBug Mouse, 23 Sep 2010
This review is from: Wheelybug Mouse Ride-on (Small) (Baby Product)
Wow - we bought our daughter this for her 1st birthday and it is brilliant - She loves it! She started off by having to be sat on it and pushed along, but really quickly she learnt to steady herself and clamber on on her own. 2 months on she whizzes round the house squealing "eek eek".

Our 4 yo also loves it, and although she is very tall its still good for her.

Overall, brilliant product, really robust, well made and looks set to be a family favourite for quite a few years!

Only problem is choosing from the fab designs!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab toy!, 17 Jun 2011
After reading other comments, we bought the larger Wheelybug for our grand-daughter's 1st b'day.
She loved it!
She's quite tall and is walking so finds it easy to ride although she frequently climbs off to look at the face and 'talk' to it.
It's adorable! We may even buy another one to keep at our house.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute little thing, 1 Nov 2012
This review is from: Wheelybug Mouse Ride-on (Small) (Baby Product)
We bought this item as a Xmas present for our little granddaughter. It looked cute and on receipt it did not disappoint. It is well made and sturdy and should last until she grows out of it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids love it!, 10 July 2013
I bought this for my niece, for her first birthday. I was contemplating buying the small but decided the large would last her a little longer. I'm glad I went for the large as the description is deceiving - it's not very large at all..! It is a little bit for her, she is on her tippy-toes when she wheels on it, but she would have out grown the small in no time. She absolutely loves this. It's made really well too. A great buy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Wheelybug Mouse Ride-on (Small), 7 Mar 2013
This review is from: Wheelybug Mouse Ride-on (Small) (Baby Product)
A lovely little product but unfortunately my granddaughter who is now one pushes it as she is unable to stay on it herself at this stage.

Wheelybug Mouse Ride-on (Small)