Package Quantity: 1|Change
Price:£3.65+ £0.99 shipping

on 13 November 2009
Theses Trolley Key rings are of excellent value, they are easy to get on and off when required at the supermarkets, easy to insert into a shopping trolley and take out again, the novelty pictures adds a bit of charm on your key rings, they are of peace of mind when arriving at a supermarket and unsure of you have a pound coin or not. I would give these items a five star rating for idea, quality and I got very good service when buying them from Amazon.
on 16 August 2014
Promptly delivered and of decent quality; certainly good value for money .....BUT, they don't fit in my local Tesco Extra trolleys; they just disappear into the slot and aren't able to free the trolley. They do however work in Aldi, which is something. Other reviewers have said they work in Sainsbury trolleys - I haven't tried the other supermarkets yet.
on 29 September 2011
trolly coin token with union jack print

Bought to go in goody bags of royal wedding themed party
great value for money, price included the delivery.
Delivered quickly and packaged well.
Would buy again, and recommend to people.
on 3 September 2013
Although the quality is not that perfect, the price is not expensive. If anyone wants to buy small and cheap souvenirs to many people, it's a good choice. Also, it was really really fast delivery!!
on 27 January 2014
I loved these! I always seem to be scrabbling round looking for a pound coin so having a couple of these on my keyring is very handy when doing a supermarket shop! Very good pricepoint too!
on 3 October 2013
these are amazing value and i have used them in many trolleys and lockers already, no issues with size etc, so cheap i have given them out as little gifts to family as they are so handy
on 24 July 2013
always handy to have on a keyring, enough for the whole family with some left over, even works at airports!
Came really quickly, excellent service
on 29 November 2013
Have written one review but as I have received another request - here goes again. Very quick delivery. Excellent value. Makes super stocking filler.
on 17 July 2014
Perfect for my Kipling bags which have key fobs in every one. This means that whatever bag I use, I always have a trolley coin to hand!
on 16 March 2014
I have used these tokens in Sainsburys trolleys and they work a treat. No more frantic searching for pound coins during the weekly shop