5.0 out of 5 stars Good price, good length cable and does the job
Purchased to link to an easycap usb video capture device to allow us to transfer from video to DVD.

Published on 1 Feb 2012 by A. J. Thomson

I haven't got the time to keep filling in your Bloody reviews I've given it my star rating so be satisfied with that and stop pestering me or I'll stop shopping with you altogether.
Published 4 months ago by Dexter Dando

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price, good length cable and does the job, 1 Feb 2012
A. J. Thomson (Rochdale, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SCART to 3x RCA Phono Cable Audio Video Switchable Lead (Electronics)

The scart plug is well made, switch clear and solid. The length of the cable is great - long enough to connect to the VCR without stretching cables. There's about 5 inches of thin red/white/yellow cables from the main cable with the RCA plugs on the end. The RCA plugs are moulded onto the cable so seem rugged enough, but there's a chance that the individual cables could get accidentally damaged/stretched if caught on something, just something to watch out for if you intend to be lugging kit around and frequently connecting and disconnecting the leads. For me, I just keep the lead in one place, so not a problem for me.

For the cost I cannot complain. It does the job!

4.0 out of 5 stars Scart to 3x RCA phono cable, 5 Jun 2011
For a while i have been thinking of converting all my family videos onto dvd's .so after buying a device to do the job and hunting in the attic for a old video player which was needed to play the old videos, on most video players you only get a scart inlet/outlet on the back so this scart to 3x rca phono cable sorted the problem. very good item and cheap to buy..

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job perfectly, 27 April 2013
I bought it for my TV which does not have any scart input at the back, only phono and HDMI inputs available. This scart to phono lead worked perfectly for me. Can recommend to anybody for this function.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exelent, 8 Jun 2011
Very pleased with this item,well made and it everthing it suposed to well. As with all producks that I have had though Amazon

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as expected., 15 Jun 2013
Works really well to split a Scart signal into the three components, giving you more flexibility. Either to allow you to plug into the component slots on the front of a tv, or to let you use a separate surround sound system!

5.0 out of 5 stars QUALITY PRODUCT AT A GOOD PRICE, 2 Feb 2012
The product looks good and has a robust in and out switch on the scart plug. The phono connections are clearly coloured and tagged with collars informing of video and left and right channels.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but didn't work, 18 Jun 2014
Came in time and cheap. But didn't work. Bought it for my faither in law to connect an old video camera to the telly. No joy. I think he got one elsewhere. Don't know if it was compaibilty or faulty piece of hardware but can't be bothered to complain, not worth it as it was so cheap anyway.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job well enough., 11 May 2014
Got a bit confused with the switch, I was not sure which way it had to be set. Trial and error is always a satisfactory solution though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good scary, 30 April 2014
Did it's job as intended. Quick delivery and well packaged. Good quality item that I needed for my tv and computer console

3.0 out of 5 stars I haven't got the time to keep filling in your Bloody reviews I've given it my star rating so be satisfied with that and stop pe, 15 Mar 2014

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›