5.0 out of 5 stars Great product
Bought it for long car journys now I use it all the time. Great product recomend for anyone who only has cassette player in the car
Published 20 months ago by Casey

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money and time
It is not very good quality.it is not working properly.it cast me more then his purchasing cost that is why no point to return.
Published on 19 Mar 2011 by Faraz

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 12 Aug 2012
This review is from: Car Audio Cassette 3.5mm Jack Adaptor For iPod MP3 (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars cassette adaptor, 7 May 2012
R. Cartledge (Nottingham UK) - See all my reviews
I have connected my Ipod to my hi fi with one of these little gadgets for years but recently it has gone open cicuit and stopped working. To get a new one from a local shop would have been too expensive but Amazon saved the day, not only was the price right but I didn't have to go out and find it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money and time, 19 Mar 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars doesn't work..., 8 Nov 2010
My car stereo (Nissan) just continually tries to turn the tape over then eventually spits it out. Useless.

2.0 out of 5 stars 50% Sound, 15 April 2014
I only paid a couple of quid but the sound only works on the right hand side, it was cheap enough and so cheap it's not worth sending back but I think I'll spend a little extra money and get a better one that works on both my left and right speakers.

3.0 out of 5 stars nice, 7 Nov 2013
it was ok for what i paid for ,,, music a bit crackling but works and for the price thanks

2.0 out of 5 stars No stereo, 17 Oct 2013
Unfortunately the cassette does not playback I stereo and I'm pretty sure it only plays what's on the left through both speakers

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish, 9 Dec 2012
Wire was broken on receipt of the product, i understand it was cheap but it was not worth returning it due to postage costs. it should however work for some time at least

1.0 out of 5 stars Broken mechanically, works electronically., 10 Oct 2012
Bought this to replace another for my car stereo. Arrived within a couple of days, tried it out, didn't work. As someone else has wrote in a review it continuously reaches the "end" of the tape and stops playback after a few seconds.

The way these work is they use the signal from the wire (e.g. iPod headphone jack) and put it against the tape playhead in the stereo, but as well as that there is a separate mechanical part of the tape which tells the stereo when the tape is at the end of the reel so that it stops. This part is made of about 6/7 different gears all linked together - it was these which were the problem on the tape I bought. The gears in the old tape/3.5mm I had worked fine, but the wire was broken. I had an idea.

I opened it up and took out the wiring part (all it is is a tiny circuit board with the metal playback head on it) and switched that into my old one - with a little jiggery pokery. Et voilá! It worked perfectly, albeit a bit tinny through my crap speakers.

Don't buy this one, the failure rate of the gears seems to be very high. Instead get a different one, but try for one with a fairly thick cable, as that's what broke on my first one due to it getting knotted up.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing!, 5 Sep 2012
The product was faulty, the majority of the time it did not work at all as my tape player would reject it, and when it did work the sound was so poor quality I could't hear it, meaning I couldn't use the product. Contacted seller to no avail, clearly they don't care about their customers and the service they provide. I would personally suggest going to halfords instead, their products actually work!

ARRAY(0xa69b7060)