5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy
Bought this to watch films together on iPad en route to our holiday. Works well and arrived next day well packaged
Published 24 months ago by Emsietiff

1.0 out of 5 stars Go local
Published 6 months ago by Keith Bowley

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 31 July 2012
This review is from: Headphone Jack Splitter 3.5mm Jack Plug to 2x 3.5mm Jack Sockets Stereo Adaptor Dual Splitter - VASI4KO (Electronics)

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good for the price, 22 Oct 2009
Wanted a splitter for a while especially when at uni in the library when watching sample videos from the text books with friend. For the price it works fairly well.
I would definitely recommend it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Go local, 31 Dec 2013
My friend and I wanted to use one iPad to view down loaded films on a plane and this gadget was supposed to allow us to put two ear pieces into it together. The thing fits the iPad but the twin holes for the ear pieces are too big and they just fall out. I gave it to my friend to take to an electrical outlet to get one that worked. This she did. I told her to dump this one as it is useless.

1.0 out of 5 stars Intermittent sound, 19 Sep 2013
No sound at all when I push the headphone jack into the splitter. If I only push the headphone jack part way into the splitter (which means it wobbles and can fall out) I get sound in one ear, if I keep twisting it I sometimes get sound in two ears.
Not worth the time sending returning, at this price. I'll just be buying a better quality one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for long journeys, 27 Aug 2013
Good for using on long journeys and watching a movie or 2 with a friend either on my phone or laptop. Has worked perfectly well for me

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 4 Aug 2013
Allows me to share audio with friends and family so we can watch films or listen to music from the phone or tablet. Great addition to the kit.

5.0 out of 5 stars jack splitter, 7 April 2013
very useful for splitting the signal to two outputs particularly as I received two jack splitters.
two for the price of one! no complaints there

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 21 Mar 2013
This headphone jack splitter is very good for the low price, its been working for me and yet i have had no problems with it so far. Thumbs up.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 7 July 2014
Sorted a problem

5.0 out of 5 stars Nifty gadget., 5 July 2014
A wonderful gadget that you can put in your carry on luggage to share your music and films. Excellent price.