on 28 July 2014
Works with my MS Surface Pro 2 without any problems.

Once I managed to find out to get the surface to allow the pairing it was very easy to get this paired and it has stayed paired ever since, even if I don't use the mouse for a few days. Having the extra navigation buttons (forwards and back) by the the thumb area is a massively wonderful feature, they make this a five star mouse in every respect.

The bluetooth connection is great because previous wireless mice used a USB port for the radio receiver, this connects directly tot he Surface computer. No wire and no port being hogged, essential as the Surface only has the one.

I'm trying to convince my wife to have one for her laptop as well as I have been so pleased with mine.

If there was one thing I'd like it's to have this as a vertical mouse as they are easier to hold in my hand.
on 22 August 2008
This mouse fits in the hand just right and works as smooth as glass.
I am using it with the very small Asus notebook.
on 16 December 2013
I ordered this mouse on Saturday and it arrived on the Monday morning. I currently have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 with a bluetooth wireless keyboard. I spent ages trying to find a compatible mouse for my tablet and didnt't have any luck. They were either out of stock or too expensive.

I placed the two AA batteries in the mouse (not included) and pressed the connect button on the bottom. I then used my tablet to scan for bluetooth devices and it picked it up instantly. That was it.

The mouse can sometimes be a little laggy, but if you are patient with it you don't really notice the difference.

I highly recommend this mouse for the price and the fact that it works with my tablet and my wirless keyboard.
on 3 March 2009
What can I say.. its a cordless optical mouse.. except that it makes my bluetooth-equipped laptop so much easier to navigate. Sensible design, small size, easy to access the battery compartment. Battery life seems fine so far. If you forget to switch it off it goes go into some kind of sleep mode, but I've no idea how long batteries will last in this state.
on 31 July 2014
I love this product. I bought it to use with my mac at university so I could lie on my bed and use my mouse and bluetooth keyboard with the laptop still on my desk. I've never had any connection or setup problems; it's all very simple and easy to use. I've had it for a tar now and the battery still seems to be working fine. The grip and shape of the mouse are also perfect. I'd definitely recommend it for anyone interested in a wireless mouse.
on 28 July 2014
Great product, works a treat with Win8, Linux Mint 16 and Android 4.4. Easy to use, feels comfy in the hand and has a fair range from computer, I use it with a little Bluetooth keyboard I picked up years ago to surf and watch YouTube while sat in bed on a weekend.
on 28 July 2014
This is a great mouse! Works perfectly on nexus 7 which runs on android OS and I have no issues with the mouse when using on dell venue 8 pro which runs on windows 8.1 OS. The mouse build is really good considering the price that it costs. Buttons do not move around like in some other mouses at this price range. The ergonomics of this mouse is also a great thing, it just fits in your hand like a glove plus the rubber sides feel great when using the mouse, though i do not like the top of the mouse which is glossy, would like it if it was mat plastic. Other great thing is the battery consumption. The mouse goes to sleep when not used for some time and wakes up after when you start using it, that way it saves a ton of battery energy, i bought this mouse in May put a Duracell battery and i am still using the same battery. Great buy!
on 3 August 2014
Reading some of the negative reviews that came before me, I decided to order 2, just in case 1 gave up and I was left stranded without a mouse. If there would be no problem, I would give one to my wife as well. A few months later and both mice are working fine. The battery of my mouse has been changed once (in July), with daily and long usage. I have been using it with Windows 8.1, and the sleep function of the mouse works very well, while with one click, windows picks it back up and works fine. The only problem I have found, is that occasionally, there is interference making the mouse jumpy, depending on what other appliances I have around the area of use (eg dect phones, mobile, smart energy meters, etc.). That said, that is very rare and still giving it 5 stars. I contemplated giving 4, but not happening often enough.
on 28 September 2015
Plus: The mouse is well contoured to fit the hand (right handed only) and is very pleasant and comfortable to use. The mouse works well for CAD programs as well as general computer use.

Negative: It takes ages to wake up - and this becomes exceedingly frustrating. Shake, rattle, click all you like, it may wake up at some point, just when you think it might have died, which is about that the point where your patience certainly has.

Tecknet: I don’t care if the battery lasts 1/4 of the time, just please make a mouse that either does not sleep or that comes alive when you use it.
on 2 November 2014
Like one or two other reviewers, when I first paired this with my Samsung tablet I found the mouse cursor jerky and lagging and I thought: 'useless'. Next day switched on and it's smooth and instant, behaving just like a mouse should! So well pleased.