5.0 out of 5 stars Now my sound comes from my TV!
Published on 29 Jun 2012 by Tom

2.0 out of 5 stars 3.5mm Male Stereo JACK to JACK Audio Cable Gold 5m Lead
Rubbish, things like this are worth paying a bit more for. Only used it twice and both ends are coming loose, had to stop using it before it breaks off in either the t.v or the laptop!
Published 21 months ago by EmG321

5.0 out of 5 stars Now my sound comes from my TV!, 29 Jun 2012
Tom "TomTom" (Alton, Hampshire, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 3.5mm Male Stereo JACK to JACK Audio Cable Gold 5m Lead (Electronics)
I had a 5m VGA cable connected to my TV which allows me to use it as an external monitor but I was not able to get sound to come from the same device, it's weird watching something when the sound is coming from a different part of the room! But now my problem is solved, these two cables together allow me to use my computer in full with my TV. This cable is thin so be careful, although it does an excellent job, I would recommend it as a simple solution.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price..., 7 Jun 2012
S. Riches - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
The price was right, the performance is fine - no discernable loss of signal over the 5-metre length, and as long as you don't start pulling madly on the points where the wires are moulded into the jacks they should give good service. Steve Riches, Northampton, UK.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the plastic bag it came in!!!, 22 April 2014
I gave this product 5 out of 5 because there wasn't 10 stars to give it out of 10.

I was looking for a cable around 16ft 4 & 27⁄32 inches long and although I couldn't find one of that description this one did the job just as well. It allowed me to connect two devices together via a 3.5mm jack plug, which is exactly what I wanted it to do.

What I liked about this product was that the cable was flexible. Had it been rigid it would not have allowed me to run the cable around corners and would have been really difficult to fit in a post box if I had to return the item (I measured one and you could only fit a 0.5mtr one in it before it would've got stuck). I suppose I could have cut it into 10 pieces and posted them individually, but that would have significantly increased P&P costs.

I would recommend this product to people requiring a cable of this length and with these connectors at each end. It would not be suitable if you wanted something to clean windows with, read on your Kindle or to mash potatoes with.

The cable arrived promptly and in one piece, which was handy as I would have had to buy another two connectors if it had been.

Would purchase again and received good service from the company

Mark

2.0 out of 5 stars 3.5mm Male Stereo JACK to JACK Audio Cable Gold 5m Lead, 21 Nov 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems fine for a budget cable., 6 Dec 2010
Mine works fine - it's long, it's budget, it's probably not for audiophiles. It's throw-away if you're unlucky enough to get a duff one.

3.0 out of 5 stars What I Paid For, 27 Mar 2011
Mr. T. D. Hawley (UK) - See all my reviews
I wanted a long cheap cable and this does the job. I'd expect a more expensive better shielded cable would eliminate a little noise, particularly when the cable's unplugged - and i based that on no science, just experience - but this is fine for my purpose of trailing a cable from laptop/phone to a set of speakers.

1.0 out of 5 stars Someone stop that buzzing noise!, 3 April 2014
Product looks as described and arrived promptly, but has constant problems with feedback and keeps incessantly buzzing, making it effectively useless. Is very cheap, so not even worth the effort of making a claim, and may just be a faulty item, but I guess you get what you pay for!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 9 Jan 2014
Mr. Ethan R. Geddes (lancs, england) - See all my reviews
Great item considering it is so cheap you get really good quality sound and the cable feels strong and not cheap and it is gold plated

5.0 out of 5 stars First class product, 9 Jan 2014
Does exactly what was needed and the phones do not need to be near the head unit when playing music.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works fine - great price, 2 Jan 2014
Mr. Richard The book boy "Book boy" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I needed a long stereo to stereo mini jack lead to connect my kindle HD to the car stereo. This was one of the cheapest but works fine and the plugs are gold plated. Quick delivery from the Amazon market seller. a good buy.