on 10 November 2011
I ordered 2 cables from this supplier including this item. I couldn't believe the price but you get what you pay for. The cables are incredibly thin and neither worked. This one has a bad conenction to the right channel so you only get the left. Useless. I had waited patiently for 2 weeks while the items were shipped from Hong Kong making the experience doubly painful. I shall order a more expensive replacement.
on 1 January 2012
I decided to buy the cheapest possible cable as I was unlikely to use it very often. When it arrived I realised that this perhaps unwise, given that I am using it to join two devices that cost several hundred pounds! I ordered two cables (not sure why). One had a nick through one of the cables which had severed the wire inside. The wire inside was probably five very thin strands - not what you need in any audio connection. The sheath on the cable was very thin and did not seem to support the cable well and finally, the connectors on each end were poorly made, ill fitting and had large lumps of plastic flashing left on them. I applied a mild tug to the phono connectors and both came clean off in my hand. Finally, they took over 20 days to arrive! So, after a month or so from purchase to receipt they went straight in the bin without being used. Go for the HQ 2 Metre 3.5mm to 2 x Phono Plugs Gold Metal Cable by Cable Mountain which cost a massive £0.90 and arrive in 48 hours and are reassuringly well made.
on 11 December 2011
I received this product late and a few days after the maximum delivery date as well, so I do not rate this seller. I plugged these into my xbox and behold, only sound on one side of my headphones. I dug out a different cable and that worked fine, and my headphones are brand new and work fine, so it is the dodgey lead I waited for about a week to arrive, not impressed.
on 26 September 2011
This is a very cheap product I bought 2 from 4Gaccessories UK and gave a negative review, they promised to send replacements asking me to remove my comments, but I'm still waiting weeks later. Be warned that get a more expensive product, and don't take your reviews off until they fulfill their promise. a very dissapointing transaction and product.
on 11 March 2012
I don't like to give completely bad reviews for products, especially since I believe it up to the individual to decide what's right for them. However, in the case of this lead, I shall make an exception: this is dreadful.
I thought that, as a cheap option, this was fine. I had to wait a ridiculously long time for the item to be delivered (in my haste I forgot to check where it was being shipped from). In a world where I can buy a large item off Amazon with standard delivery on a Sunday evening and receive it on the Tuesday morning, having to wait >3 weeks for a flimsy, poorly produced cable is just plain unacceptable. Especially given the seller's cheeky assurance that standard shipping was around a week.
I experienced crackling when first plugged into my stereo, yet that was the best of a very bad situation. Within a week one of the channels decided it didn't wan't to work when not held in a particular way - an inconvenience at best. This 'sweet spot' of stereo sound has shrunk proportionally to the seller's credibility over the last few weeks, until I am left now listening to a butchered approximation to Van Halen's 'Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love', only still listening out of a perceived refusal that I have wasted my money.

I strongly discourage you from buying this product. It would seem that the marketer's favourite "buy cheap, buy twice" has, in this case, been proven. I now resolve to never buy a Chinese product off Amazon. Oh, and 'Eruption' just cut out before the infamous tapping part. Great.
on 23 February 2010
I bought this cable to connect the sound from my laptop to my surround sound system. It works perfectly.
on 1 December 2013
I bought this product a few months ago, and I've had to replace it in rather nasty circumstances today. I thought that quality was relatively unimportant with audio cables - the quality of the audio output is generally fairly constant across all cables, but really had my fingers burnt with this cheap, nasty cable. I used it to interface with a Denon Hi-Fi, which now has the pole of the cable stuck in the RCA port - the central pole section of one of these connectors broke off inside my system, effectively trashing the Aux 1 input. Not only is it highly annoying, but it will be rather expensive to fix. If you think cheap cables save you money, THINK AGAIN!
on 20 December 2011
The 3.5 jack is only compatible with as phono signal making the white/black connection entirely useless if your still hoping to get sound out of both left and right speakers. However if you only need a single phono sound connection and never a stereo one then this will works fine! On the other hand if you just got one of the other stereo leads you would be able to use them for both situations! Remember to read the description properly unlike I did! Oops! Lucky it was cheap!
on 20 January 2012
Purchased for my daughter to use to play her iPod through her stereo. Was initially poorer quality than I thought and now does not work at all.
Avoid this lead.
on 6 December 2013
DON't BE FOOLED BY THE ONE STAR...

This was the minimum you could award before writing a review.

DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!!! IT;S CHEAP CRAP.

The cable seems old and brittle. The connections are loose and so cause a humming and interference.

This product cost me 82 pence but as I have to pay return postage
I'm willing to spend £5 so this company do not benefit from my money.