Price:£2.51+ Free shipping

on 13 March 2012
Even though it looks cheap it actually does the trick, easy to pump up balloons, fast deliver and came with 2 different nozzles, one that is ridged and the other one straight with no ridges
on 17 December 2010
An essential item.It would,however,be a lot easier to use if it had less ridges on the nozzle.Some pumps have longer,tapered nozzles,which are easier to attach to balloons.
on 1 November 2012
I ordered for daughters birthday when I opened it I realised it looked different from what I ordered then I went to use it and it didn't work I wasn't very happy with my order at all :(
on 18 October 2013
This pump did the job as I'm hopeless at blowing up ballons, though after you've pumped up about 10 I had to pass it to someone else as it makes the old arms ache a bit!
on 15 July 2015
Had about 2000 balloons I needed to blow up for a party so I ordered this to make it less time consuming. Managed to pump up 3 balloons before the pump broke inside, but I ended up increasing my lung capacity over 3 days blowing the balloons up myself.

You get what you pay for I guess.
on 15 December 2014
Worse than useless. This lasted 4 ordinary sized balloons and then stopped working. In fairness to the seller, they did respond very quickly with the 'how to return duff products' label (I guess they're used to it?), but it seems the pump was thrown away at the end of the party with the rest of the rubbish.
on 22 August 2012
The pump that was delivered is not the same as the one that is advertised here. The action very sticky and repeatedly jams and I have not been able to successfully blow up any balloons. Complete waste of money, although so cheap its not even worth the hassle of sending back.
on 14 May 2013
didn't even hold a balloon on cos the neck is too small, and you can't wrap your hand around it to get the balloon to stay on - with the result that with one pump, the balloon shoots off the end. Went downtown and bought one from wilkinson instead
on 16 June 2014
It works okay but the nozzle keeps coming detached when blowing up the balloons. When pumping, as you pump inwards the balloon goes down a little so it can be a bit frustrating if you have a lot of balloons to blow up.
on 14 April 2014
Parcel arrived promptly well wrapped. I did try the pump out and was well satisfied does the job brilliantly. Ideal for me as I have lung disease and can't blow up balloons. Can highly recommend this product.