Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(1 star). Show all reviews
on 30 July 2008
I must admit on reading the can i was impressed to be able to freeze my dogs rather 'loose' motions making it quicker to clear away. This product cost me £6.99 from my local pet superstore but it didnt work, it just sprayed it white. Didnt harden the poo at all, used practically most of the can for just 2 poos....took it back and got a refund. Unless I bought a duff can....too expensive for what it is - wont bother again.
on 8 July 2009
I bought this product to use on my Ferrets poo (I know most people buy it for their dogs). Well, I'm sure you can imagine how small a Ferrets poo is compared to a dogs - and I pretty much used up half a can on two small poops and even then it didn't really 'freeze' the poops.

I sprayed and sprayed, when I first sprayed the poops went all white and I thought wahay it works! then when I looked 10 seconds later the white had completely melted/disolved and the poo was back to it's original state.

This product is COMPLETELY useless and is a total waste of money. You will end up using half to a full bottle of the spray on one poop, and even then it wont completely work how it's meant to.