5.0 out of 5 stars Behringer TRUTH B2031A review
For the money, thes are truely great speakers.
Just lifting the box they come in takes two men!!! Their performance is wonderful if used in a "bedroom studio" for want of a better phrase. They won't fill the largest of rooms, with the greatest bass, but in the right setting they are clear, articulate, fast and have great weight to the sound. I love them...
Published on 5 Sep 2009 by Mr. Neil D. Hunter

1.0 out of 5 stars FALSE DESCRIPTION
These speakers are fantastic - I already have one pair and I think they're great. However, what is described above as a 'pair' is in fact just one single speaker. BEWARE - FALSE DESCRIPTION!
Published 15 months ago by SRA5040

1.0 out of 5 stars FALSE DESCRIPTION, 25 Sep 2013
This review is from: Behringer B2030A Truth 2 Way Reference Studio Monitor - Pair (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Behringer TRUTH B2031A review, 5 Sep 2009
Mr. Neil D. Hunter "Neil Hunter" (West Sussex, UK.) - See all my reviews
For the money, thes are truely great speakers.

In my hi-fi I have B&W Nautilus 804 speakers, so I know what to judge them by. The B&W's are much better, but using them as a reference for the TRUTHs I can hear their qualities.

Great buy.....£280 is a bargain compaired to some of the others out there.

Neil
West Sussex.

5.0 out of 5 stars B2031a, 1 May 2010
These are studio monitors so, as the above review says, they are going to sound pretty lame if you're trying to play to a crowd of thousands in a sweaty, packed warehouse. However, for studio recording (or i guess sat in your front room, bedroom) they are simply superb. Very flat response across the board no matter what the volume, ideal for studio work and if you are using it for TV, hifi etc at home, you will probably need to buy a bigger TV and stereo to do these bad boys justice.

Current equipment:
UB802
MPC1000
Logic Studio and, of course, 2x B2031A's

5.0 out of 5 stars They are great, 11 Oct 2014
These are my first proper monitor speakers. I couldn't be happier with them, I think they are really great. The sound quality is tremendous and they can reproduce very low frequencies. I found them to sound better after turning down the tweeters one notch.

Before I got these, I tried M-Audio BX8 D2s but I didn't like them at all. I sent them back and got the Behringers instead.

Watch out though because Amazon just sent me one monitor at first. Then I contacted customer services and they sent me the other one.

2.0 out of 5 stars Stay clear, 30 Jun 2014
Bass is pretty lacklustre, overall imaging is quite poor with the addition of a couple of phasing issues I've found. For this price, they are not even worth it at all.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good buy, 1 Jan 2013
S. Pitts (Kent, UK) - See all my reviews
I'm very happy with these speakers. They are sturdy, well constructed and sound great. I do not use them on a regular basis so cannot comment on the lifespan of the product, but so far I've had no problems. The only reason they lose one star (and this may be a bit harsh because it is common to a lot of speakers) is the lack of protection for the cones. The speakers for my cheap Hitachi stereo have an easily removable front panel covering the cones, and something like this would've been ideal because they do look rather vulnerable. But even so, I would still recommend these.